Bracer! For Necro! 2.6.9

For the love of Rathma. Why do these terrific additions for 2.6.9 and still not add a new bracer or rework existing bracer for Necromancers?

6 Likes

And they nerfed Reapers for ya’s too.

Sucks when most of your legendaries are for slots used by sets.

2 Likes

At this point any damage increase or reduction is appreciated. or you know even just convert that Golemskin Breeches Pants effect into Bracer and call it a day.

2 Likes

It has been done before; Ashengarr’s was originally a ring; but the ring never made it off the PTR.

Technically we have Lornelle s for the Ring Slot. I meant anything for Bracer would be better than Ancient Parthan or Nemesis fodder.

1 Like

Aren’t you glad items like Custerian, Lacuni Prowlers and Promise of Glory are in game?

EVERY LEGENDARY WILL BE EXCITING

Amirite?

2 Likes

Nero Player: “WE WANT A NECRO BRACER! NOW!”

Blizzard: “OK OK FINE!”

Reaper’s Wraps

• Added a 2-second internal cooldown to the Health globe effect.

Enjoy!
(adds insult to injury)

1 Like

Hey don’t forget about Krem’s … those knock backs can be nasty…

3 Likes

Them Promise of Glory and Wonderous Deflectors are OP i heard.

I wholeheartedly agree, but would like to also add Phylacteries.

Every other class has exciting shield-hand items. Quivers, shields, sources, mojos…and we have stat sticks. Almost none of them have relevant abilities, and there are like…5.

4 Likes

Just to make a suggestion here, trying to tackle on more than one problem:

Bracer: Creates 2 extra corpses for every corpse created by other sources than lotd. And gain 1% toughness for 10 seconds after consuming a corpse (30 stacks max).

Or

Bracers: Corpses can be used as usual and up to 3 seconds after their first use. + the toughness thing.

Both ways adding more/free corpses outside of Lotd. I guess that the devour mechanism isnt really what bothers most players. Its rather the Lotd and its overly massive cdr requirement.

Or a different bracer for a different way:

Bracer: For every curse on a monster you gain 3 essence and 3% toughness, applied to the first 10 curses.

1 Like

Corpse Bracer

“Corpse follow you where ever you go…”

1 Like

I really like this idea

A unique, necro-themed idea for a defensive bracer is something utilizing Life Per Second. How about an affix that converts LPS to a shield, which would pair beautifully with Molten Wildebeast. Say every 3 seconds, gain a shield for 100% of your Life Per Second. Stacks up to 5 (X) times?

I’d like to get necros a shield for ~500k, give or take, in a unique way.

2 Likes

It s a cool idea but I could already see people saying it s op to give Necro potential 700-900K shield every 4 seconds out of fight XD

We Wizards get 60% of HP in 5 seconds with Galvanizing Ward. I don’t think it’s too out of the ballpark. I don’t know how much LpS a necromancer could reasonably stack.

Currently with Wisdom of Kalan and level 100 Molten you can have about 300,000 LPS

shields are wizard theme already. And tbh they are quite bad to see in their current state.

More favorable in the necro style is the kind of uniq DR they introduced with trag ouls where double hp alongside double healing equals in 50% dr.
Also kinda necro themed seems to be armor.

What everyone seems to agree is that there needs to be more toughness options.

1 Like

I just imagined this with the animation of corpses becoming like the Last Embrace rune of Corpse Explosion and I loved it lol You would be followed by an army of bloody spiders

Introducing braces that gives you armor based off your thorns damage. So getting good items is a bit harder.