Bounts Bug - Act I

Season 19
I was doing the Northern Highlands bounty [Kill Jezeb the Conjuror] completed it or so i thought, went back to town no cache. So i look at the TP, sure enough it’s still active. Went back to Leoric’s Manor nothing their everything is dead, so it either did not spawn or has not registered that i killed it.

Either way it’s annoying to have to back out, just to reset to have to do all the bounties again. And from the looks of past posts, this is not a new issue at all.

Demon Hunter - Unhallowed Essence - Multishot Build level 70 (807) full gear set.
Torment V

This issue is actually present at random times in the game. Sometimes the game doesn’t register the events properly, thus causing the game to soft lock on whatever event is going on. I had the same issue happen when playing campaign mode, however since it’s campaign, restarting the game can fix it. However with bounties that isn’t the case obviously. One thing I have noticed when doing certain tasks, if you dive into the event way too fast, the game has a better chance to mess up like that than it would when you go about it in a casual pace, whether that is really the case or not, that’s just something I tested around with during my time on the console version, definitely not present on the PC version either.

1 Like