Bone spear necro

hi guys how is the bone spear necro set ? is it strong ?

Several peeps seem to believe it is, perhaps, the best necro especially while the 4th Kanai slot was open.

I like it.

I dont really like it. Its a weird mix of ranged and melee and its very squishy outside of simulacrum which is most of the time.

Simulacrums are always up. If you die, the skill immediately resets.

Yeah I get that but I think having to die for “perma” simulacrum is a really bad mechanic.

“really bad mechanic” That should be plastered on the D3 box.

1 Like

Lol I just think its a neat idea on paper but in practice its doesnt feel good to get a death screen with a repair bill at the end of your run.

I ran it off season a few days ago and did 120 with 1900 paragon and had 6 minutes left on a bad map, so its still very strong. And wearing the Haunted Visions Amulet kepts your simulacrum up all the time. The game is based on synenrgy betwenn pieces. If you use the correct skills and items the BS necro is very tanky and powerful.

What do you mean having to die for “perma” simulacrum?

Simulacrum clones with the amulet and set only disappear when you take fatal damage to save you from death, otherwise they last forever.

Did you even have the amulet equipped or in cube?

I did. The set doesnt make them last forever tho. So simulacrum last 15 seconds baseline but with the blood and bone rune 10 seconds. With the amulet 20 seconds. Problem still is that simulacrum CD is 2 minutes. Even with a healthy 50% cdr you still get 40 seconds without Simulacrum which is a huge window.

Unless I am missing something I still dont see how people tank with this set.

if you don’t know what are you talking about be quiet… a ring what is the core of this build gives you PERMA simulacrum… (you literally always have simulacrum active) and this is one of the top GR pushing solo build at the moment… and one of the easiest… but it requires active playstyle… fun or not that’s relative

You must have used the legacy version of Haunted Visions that only doubles Simulacrum’s duration. You have to get the updated version that makes Simulacrum last forever. Reforging won’t work btw, you have to get a new one.

Omg I didnt know they remade it haha. That explains a lot. Thank you !

Edit: I just extracted the legendary with the cube and got the new versions effet.

1 Like