Bone spear build

The You Tubers are saying that this is the build that will dominate the 150’s. Damn, I cant stay alive in basic T16. Please look at my build and tell me what is wrong. This is my first Necro build since it was first introduced, and I have never had a build this squishy. I get one-shot by T16 trash when I run out of essence, which is unavoidable with this build. Tell me what I am doing wrong, please.

Thank you

id like to but ahm, it says profile unavailable…

There is a Bonespear-build thread. Ive posted 2 builds there and one of them is very tanky. Try it and see if its your playstyle

Where is the thread? In this forum?

If this is your only concern, there is a shoulders item called Razeth’s Volition. You usually cube it, and it makes it that you get 50% damage reduction when not in full essence. It is the exact opposite of Aquila Cuirass in a sence.

Is Delilah your Necro build. I can’t see anything particularly wrong. Make sure you have Sims always up & when possible Bone armor.

Use bone spear on your poison cycle and herd monsters with grim scythe and your curse, until poison is up again. You shouldn’t be running out of essence o_O

Well, here is the solution which I found to work until I get stronger gear. For solo, I subbed Unity instead of Briggs, and use bone spikes instead of grim scythe so that I can gain essence from a distance without getting killed trying to build it up.

You need Devour on your bar. That’s why you are running out of Essence. Grim Scythe is just for emergencies in case you accidentally run out of Essence.

Bone spear builds season 22 - Necromancer - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)