Blood Shards Max Limit Stuck (XBOX)

So I’m playing in the current season and I’m now at the part where I have to sacrifice 1100 Blood Shards in order to progress. My shards were capped at 1000 at that point while being at 889 at that point. I have now run multiple great Nephalem portals in order to increase it with no luck. My cap is now at 1120 and it still won’t get over 899 shards. I rebooted the console multiple times as well with no change.

Here is a clip showing the issue in action (German version of the game) that I’m not allowed to link for some reason.

My Xbox Gamertag is Nexipal

Wrong section. The section is exclusively for bugs in the PC version.

3 Likes

There is Console Bug Report forum.

You can move your thread in the right section by clicking on the the pencil near your title post, and you’ll be able to change to the good sub-forum.

2 Likes

Thanks, I moved it into the right category.

1 Like

It’s not bug. It’s how blood shard stacks work in console versions.

Get to 10-20 above what you need to make it easier. Then subtract your current amount from max which in your case is
1120-899=221

Use this chart to find correct GR you have to do to get amount you need. In that case specifically: either GR37 or 38.

You could also consume some so you could pick them up.

But it’s definitely a bug, PC version doesn’t behave like this, it’s just not a very severe bug.

1 Like

What makes you think it’s bug? It has been that way ever since release.

Like I said, PC version doesn’t behave like that.

So you’re saying it’s existed for a long time so it earned its legitimacy? in that sense this is also not a bug:
GoD set doesn’t work on Switch - Console Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Depends on what projectiles you mean. Strafe on itself does barely any damage on higher difficulties. It’s your last used hatred generator that occasionally gets shot by strafe that deals the damage. If you deal no damage with strafe while wearing 6 (or 5 with rorg) pieces of GoD set then you either haven’t used your hatred generator or there’s some other problem with your gear.

The bug is that my current shards count is 988/1120 and it won’t go over that amount of collected shards. Which means that I can not collect the amount of shards that my character could hold. Increasing the cap/max aka the right number by running great rifts has no effect on fixing this. It only raises said maximum but I still can’t collect more shards than 988. Not even the shard goblins increase that amount.

I even tried running a Lvl 36GR and it still does not work. Simply stating that my inventory is full when trying to pick it up. Made another clip that I’m unable to share here since it’s not allowed to share links or embedded media…

At GR36 it is dropping nearly 200 shards, but you only have room for 132.

You haven’t increased the limit enough or dropped enough GRs to have enough room. And you don’t have to drop GR levels, simply spend them in small amounts at Kadala until you have enough spare capacity to pick up the drop that is on the ground.

• Open calculator on your phone
  • Your max blood shard count - your current blood shard count = ?
  • Check the chart below and pick GR level that is closest to result you got on calculator but does not exceed it.

I’ll help you this final time. To get from 988 to 1120 which means you can only pick up stack if it’s 132 so you have to do GR27.

Whether this is “just how it works on Console” it’s really an awful implementation. Multiple aspects of the season theme just aren’t compatible or are just plain broken on console.