BlizzConline 2021 Pre-Show Welcome

I wish I could get all of the Diablo items in one package, I am not interested in the other games. No big deal I already have wings and pets that I never use.

3 Likes

The virtual items will be available through September so you can make up your mind after you see them if they are worth it to you.

I get it though, paying for pixels is an odd concept! I have gifted some of the Charity pets from WoW because the person would enjoy it (I wanted to gift a smile and a bit of happiness), and the money went to charity.

Still, some really do like video game stuffs. At least there is no pressure to decide until you see everything and have a long time to think about it.

2 Likes

Is it possible to give the free 30 days of Wow to friends? The only games I come back to are D3 and HotS with friends. SC2 is an absolute fantastic game, but I’m just to bad now. Sometimes Hearthstone Battlegrounds with a friend.

1 Like
3 Likes

Unfortunately no, the package can not be split up. There is only one code and it applies to the whole package - not parts of it that you can gift.

1 Like

Spicy good news ahead it seems. I just hope you learnt something from the past debacles in “last” 2 years, Blizzard.

edited for clarity. don’t get fixated.

What does Blizzcoline 2021 have to do with Blizzcon 2018?

3 Likes

Hopefully this will be something new and not renamed items that are already drawn 2 years ago :

https://glasscannon.ru/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/H5BPxfa.png

I would absolutely go crazy for wings that had the texture and glow of the D3 RoS CE wings, but were rainbow in color. Would have loved it even more if it were a toy in WoW too, but the devs there seem to think having a permanently viewable mog attachment isn’t good (15 minute duration on the Darkmoon Faire’s Blazing Wings with a 30 minute cooldown for example).

1 Like

I also would be okay with only buying all the Diablo items as a bundle, or only very specific transmogs for a larger individual price than in the bundle, if there is one transmog that I like.

For example, in the RoS Digital Deluxe Edition (upgrading it costs 20 Euros/Dollars for me) there is a transmog for Wizard Sources (The Heart of Darkness) which I find looks really amazing, however, since it is the only transmog of that whole bundle I like, I will not pay 20€ for that. For 2€ or 3€ I would might consider it (although that already is a bit high), but certainly not 20€.

There is another transmog that I find pretty amazing, also a Wizard Source (Guldan’s Secret), which was iirc a bonus for buying the 2014 Virtual Ticket, which I also would buy if the transmog would be available to purchase individually (I know it isn’t, but I would do it for the right price).

2 Likes

little question for CM! I found two descriptions.

Transmog Set – Diablo III (coming soon)

• Diablo III Helm Transmog Items (coming soon) *

Which one is more correct? Will players get a full set of 6 pieces or just one Helm? :thinking:

1 Like

There are perm wings in WoW now. Several of them.

1 Like

If I recall does each Blizzcon panel typically run for about 45 - 60 minutes? If Fridays Diablo channel runs for three-plus hours would that give us 3-4 panels. Or do you think the Diablo panels will be much shorter this year with a lot more of them?

• CMs any word or this? Don’t get discouraged by some of the sarcastic trolls on the forum, keep the news coming.
3 Likes

OK thx i found new! :slightly_smiling_face:

Diablo III
Coming Soon!*

In the future, Diablo® III players (PC version only) will also receive a pet and a portrait when they buy the Celebration Collection Essentials Pack, wings with the Heroic Pack, and a complete transmog (Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, and Boots) with the Epic Pack. More details on these will be revealed at a later date.

Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, and Boots :thinking: emm… without Pants? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
OK :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Got links to any of them? I don’t mind farming (unless they’re all in Shadowlands content in which case I may gouge my eyes out before I get any of them).

Good thread Clueso, a lot of good additional info too. I’ll be watching it!

1 Like

So - I’m supposed to pay more than the full game costs for a few cosmetics ? What madness is this?
And the show begins at 23:00. Guess the Americans want to be on their own. Can we at least watch the content later?

3 Likes

pretty much this, i never understood why they are so expensive everytime, im pretty positive they would earn MORE from dropping the price by atlesat 50%, and that goes for every microtransaction across every game.

2 Likes

Of course. They were pretty clear about that in all the info. All the video content is free and can be watched later.

Cosmetics are just that, cosmetics. Options if someone wants them.

2 Likes