Blizzcon Warning Sign: Not Suitable For Younger Viewers

Edit: Fixed the link.

1 Like

This actually excites me. Maybe Blizzard will start returning to their roots and resurrect the Diablo franchise back to its former glory.

For too long have they made their newer game releases cartoony and dumbed down for the casual, short attention spanned younger gamers.

For too long have they limited anatomical details and gore to appease China…

1 Like

Confirmed: Lady Godiva to open the show.

Intriguing as one would say, maybe things are ripe for progress.

1 Like

Nice. I do not think they would say this if it was only Overwatch 2 announcement that is an IP that tends to be more kid friendly.

Agreed. It wouldn’t be for any other franchise besides Diablo; unless they are announcing a new game.

1 Like

The adults only warning is due to the new release being a dating app for Barbarians, called Render.

3 Likes

Ok, that was funny and did make me laugh. If you enjoy whirlwind romances grab your axe and join Render! All the buff barbs are doing it!

1 Like

I just saw Diablo Immoral in their montage. Ew

They can have that, as long as we get good PC stuff. I won’t ding them for spin off games. I would actually be happy to see a WoW pet battle spin off mobile game. There is a huge market for it and a group that would love to play it. Obviously not Diablo fans, but a subset of the WoW players have been asking for it.

I just want the meat and potatoes for us PC player to get the attention this year as well.

1 Like

pg-13 confirmed. its california This warning goes out on pg films. :wink: