2-caldiuem
3-bastian’s keep
4-high heavens
5-westmarch

new class skill runes
dyer wolf or storm bringer

4 Likes

Diablo 6?

You mean the next Diablo title is going to be so intense that it skips over D4 and D5?

29 Likes

nope they just don’t care to share it anymore

No, no. You got it wrong. It’s over 9000.

11 Likes

Gameplay trailer

19 Likes

Screenshot:

2 Likes

Well, this made it to my news feed for whatever reason. Thanks Google.

71 Likes

Mods bring back the downvote button already

15 Likes

same

• Posted from my Pixel 6 XL :roll_eyes:
7 Likes

Welcome to the forum people! Diablo needs you.

1 Like

that screenshot looks like from Torchlight Frontiers, but i don’t think that is it…

2 Likes

TL:F devs release new content every 2 months. Right now there are like 60-70 legendaries in the game and because there is no online guide with these it really feels like D1 when you find a new item. Great time for the aRPG fans and 2020 will be even better with new games from other studios aiming at the aRPG pie. Will the big (still a little child) king aka D4 finally show up soonTM?

1 Like

Same :expressionless:

what are they comparable to? Uniques from D2 or legendaries from D3? or something else? Or do you mean they are like D1 uniques? can you show a few screenshots?

I’ll screenshot you some later today.

TL:F itemization philosophy is less attributes - you have health, mana, 2 resistances per frontier (this is the area you farm, these are 4 in the world, 2 currently in-game), attack speed (which is used only with your basic attack, not when casting), regular dmg, crit chance and dmg, and crowd control stuff like stun, knockback, blind etc…

Each legendary item has 3 properties plus 2 craftable (but you need to roll it with these 2 sockets, right now chance for this is 1/8). So, 1 in 8 legs is like D3 ancient and you usually find a leg every 8-10 minutes if you are playing optimally. Some legs might have a special property bound to them on the place of one of the 3.

Hardest to find item currently is a godly rolled weapon with 3 dmg properties and 2 sockets for crafting another 2 damage properties. Crafting is easy atm since there aren’t much properties still, but finding the trifecta itself is like 1/150 (if it’s a weapon already) and you need it with 2 sockets, so 1/1200. I highly doubt anyone has found this atm in the server.

Right now end game is one zone you farm with maps - 2 major layouts - imagine D3 Rifts with only 2 layouts, but items you never saw. It’s fun.

Bad thing of course is there will be severe power creep since it’s Alpha. I had trifecta weapon without sockets before the patch with crafting hit, now I have to farm it again… But this is OK since it’s Alpha and this stuff should happen before release, not after that.

Ewww it looks like it was made for 5 year olds…by 5 year olds.

It’s cartoon, but it’s 3D. And I take this always compared to PoE 2D visual mess.

3 Likes

Lol. Me too. I was scrolling through my news feed and was like “Wait… What? Diablo 6”??

2 Likes

@Skelos

thanks for elaborating!

Are they interesting or are they just like most special abilities in D3 with “Skill X deals xxx% increased damage”?

Right now they are more like D3’s skill buffs, but balanced. Not something game changing (mechanics wise) people would love to see, but it’s still Alpha and I guess they are saving their “aces” for the Beta.

1 Like