Why has there been no official response?

it was fixed during routine server maintenance by mistake and when they were informed they unfixed it as best they could but even messed that up and made it more powerful. but the goal of the maintenance wasn’t to change the game so they undid it.

Oh you mean a month before release to avoid losing more pre-orders? This would be valid 6 months out, not 1 month out…

It actually isn’t a feature as it isn’t a core part of the game. It still works because it was a reverted change but it wasn’t “officially” added.

If it were officially added it would have had documentation by blizzard themselves in patch notes or otherwise. It would also have some form of legitimate means to make it work rather than some dodgy button mashing functionality.

Whether or not it was an intended move to re-add it to the game seems to be up in the air. I’m at work and cannot do proper research but I’m of the belief that it was added back in because it was an integral part of PVP seeing as stunlocking builds are detrimental to the PVP scene and WSG gave people a fighting chance to combat it, without actually addressing the core problem with the balance of hit recovery.

I mean, i 99% agree with you, but they fixed a bug that wasnt supposed to be in the game in the first place.

I didn’t seen any official poll posted by blizzard. And i dont think every person who wants to play the game took part of this survey. How many people voted there, does anyone has a number? And what do you think how many people bought the game already?
Before d2r i never used this forum, i was so excited for d2r and looked here for some information to stay up to date and had to take part of this discussions because people demand ridiculous things or refund lol.
the D2 we know and love we want and not just bad copy that only looks better…

They certainly have not weighed in on this lately. For now it is “the same as it was” but they are open to ideas after release. I don’t expect this one to change unless it is an optional game creation mode.

Fixing bugs is kind of a thing they do, esp if it was a negative bug.

This was addressed. We get ladder items and runewords on non-ladder and we also get the Uber Diablo and Pandamonium event in Single Player. That was announce days ago in the Patch Update Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder & Patch Update

Addressed in the Beta announcement. They told us it was removed and why. They addressed security issues that arose during Alpha. Play Diablo® II: Resurrected™ During the Early Access & Open Beta — Diablo II: Resurrected — Blizzard News

This was addressed by the Executive Producer Rod Fergusson on his Twitter.

Also addressed:

1. Regional Limitations for Consoles is Beta only. Regions won’t be limited in Release.
    https://twitter.com/oldnirrelevant/status/1428776678134792199
  2. No M+K for Consoles at launch. https://twitter.com/Cardinale_87/status/1428471280139964424
  3. Confirmed what they said in the System requirements. No Mac Support. https://twitter.com/RodFergusson/status/1428533048002420742
  4. Current datacenter/server use is for Beta stress testing. They are pushing people to certain test servers. Pings are not really reflective of Release. https://twitter.com/RodFergusson/status/1428461822064091149
  5. Killing the cow king no longer locks you out. https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/1428467999862710274

Not answered yet.

• How/if Mod support will work
  • Chat and Lobby on Consoles
13 Likes

this game being played for 20 years, if the gameplay was tedious it will died long time ago.

1 Like

What’s talking about it now going to do with just 30ish days left? They can’t simply drop what they are doing to appease the divided masses based on an unbelievably small vocal portion of the people that are going to play the game.

There are so many more people that will be playing the game than the people we see on reddit, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch and here on the D2R forums. They can’t appease everyone so they don’t do it at all. They take surveys and base their actions off of those as it is a much smarter move.

The sample sizes you get from surveys are directly proportionate to the people that will play in total. I’m not the best at explaining it, perhaps if MicroRNA comes around he can chime in.

You start out feeling sluggish, slow and weak, like you should in an RPG.
A lot of veterans have had this complaint in the alpha and beta. I don’t know if it just had been a while since they started from scrap or maybe it is the bigger resolution that makes the gameplay feel a lot slower. It flows better when you zoom in, really.

Hahaha…I was like…when was the Insane Clown Posse in D2?

This was fun to read.

1 Like

Incorrect. If they leave free for all looting as an option then the game is not changed. It does not matter if they add additional options for other styles of gameplay. People that want to play the game as it is in current state will still be able to, thus it’s not changed.

what?

15more characters

If there would be polls, they would need to be inside the game and only after a few months after release, so new players can grasp the game before randomly selecting something they have known from other games.

They already have changed the loot and pvp systems. the playing field is 33% wider which changes pvm and pvp. They changed what drops in single player and non ladder and even added uber fights to single player which drop items unavailable to that mode without mods. They also changed the font style, size and color of the item drops, many people are complaining it’s much harder to tell unique and rare apart now. They fixed WSG which certainly changes pvp to be more what they intended when they built the game but still changes it from how it is on live d2.

a) What dispute? FFA is the core of this game. End of story.
b) ebug is no feature, it is a glitch.
c) TC/ICP is gone for safety reasons. End of story.
d) PvP fans here want it to be fair. Thus, ultrawide support had to got. End of story.

Good night.

3 Likes

i clicked yes for SINGLE player to have ladder runewords. i would never have agreed to Non Ladder getting ladder runewords. there is a huge difference and many people agree.

Because its not changing. Get over it.

also anya portal closing hasn`t been addressed yet. someone mentioned that this has been changed already a few years ago, but i was unable to find a source for that.

Its been changed on mods, such as plugy.

oops lol

Didn’t you know? TP’s and Insane Clown Posse