Blizzard these are REALISTIC barb changes that need to happen before patch goes live

Considering it’s under maintenance… you’re lying :slight_smile: because I just tried to use it… I’m done replying to you, all you’re doing is throwing out accusations and lies. Goodbye now.

lol…what are you talking about. You can totally use d3planner to see profile. This is your WW barb right?

https://imgur.com/a/aksDDAn

See it for yourself :slight_smile: . Im not the one who lying here. If you cant point out your math then its clear who the troll and im happy not relying to you anymore.

When blizzard is doing maintenance and nobody’s character profiles are active? Yes, he’s lying… its whatever my dude, I really don’t care. WW Barb needs the nerf. If it doesn’t get one, expect about 90% of people to play WW barb and the season to be boring after 2 weeks.

Still claim im lying. Whatever dude. If barb get the bat then what will happends? exacly the same game you playing now, with Nec and Wiz at the top.

My point is there will always a best class, people will and always play the FotM and theres will never be balanced in this game.

1 Like

The barb you linked is from season 9… lmao, and had 57 hours played for giggles. You literally picked the barb that had the oldest “last updated” and linked it in order to manipulate things to make your point valid? :rofl::rofl::rofl: You don’t understand. Barb at top completely dunks on wiz/necro… you’ll see 4man barb meta or 3barb +1 monk. That’s it. You don’t want it nerfed because you want to dominate. I’m over it my dude. You just want to be FOTM

Thats the only WW barb i see though but OK then…:joy: But now since im proved that im not lying like you accusation and im actually see your profile, can you please tell me your math behind the nerf? Its not like im the only one who asking here my dude :roll_eyes:

People have complained about Wiz for the past like… 4 seasons? (at least?) nobody’s afraid of seeing barbs at the top here… it’s straight up overpowered and y’all don’t want to admit it… I main barb, i’d love to be overpowered, but it’s not fun when you just simply dominate the monsters…

At this point, after seeing a lot of the barb community spout BS lies about it not being overpowered at all, I hope blizzard makes playing a barb do negative damage. A mob healer. Or deletes the class all together. You guys are insanely wanting for an overpowered buff, to make up for being mediocre in the past. It’s not like barb was left wanting for damage… HOTA barb was incredibly strong. Maybe not as strong as Wiz/Necro. but it was decent and interactive to play. WW barb isn’t. It’s literally spin through mobs without any repercussion and no interaction other than pressing like 3 buttons occasionally.

And if you’re going to talk about people understanding math? Maybe try understanding spelling first… Just a thought.

In your own words, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Your suggestions would downright cripple the build. Stop perpetuating this idea that barbs need a nerf.

1 Like

My bad, I thought I had put the “or” in between the 2/4 piece. I did type up my thoughts after an 8 hour shift at work where I thought of the changes.

nobody’s afraid of seeing barbs at the top here…

I hope blizzard makes playing a barb do negative damage

Nobody believe you.

HOTA barb was incredibly strong.

I assume you talking abour R6 HotA. I dont think the build is legit comparison since its power base on a Wall-charging mechanic which is not intended.

And if you’re going to talk about people understanding math? Maybe try understanding spelling first… Just a thought.

Dont need to be like that man. Not like everyone here is native speaker like you. We still can have opinion though dont we? And stop beating around the bush and give us your math already.

1 Like

You’re right, I played WW barb and monk on PTR, and I’m discussing changes for them… that means I have no clue about the 2 things I played on PTR. You got me champ. Barbs need a nerf, stop denying it, not a huge one, but where they are sitting currently? Is OP.

Prove that they’re op. What factual evidence do you have?

1 Like

My bad, I thought I had put the “or” in between the 2/4 piece. I did type up my thoughts after an 8 hour shift at work where I thought of the changes.

Ok. I think you finally realize your math is terrible and cant back up what you already said and start making excuse that not your intention in the first place.

You are dead wrong. Please just stop.

GR 100 in 6-7 minutes, my gems are 73 Gogok of swiftness (testing something with CD), 96 taeguk, 96 bane of the trapped. No band of might anywhere on my build. No augments at all, non-ancient boots/ring/neck. No bonus damage reduction outside of 3pc Captain Crimson/4pc wastes. (33.04% fury cost reduction) and my ONLY primal is wastes chest piece.

THAT is my proof that its OP. I’m even using BK weapons…

1 Like

THAT’S YOUR PROOF??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? YOU DID A GR 100 AND NOW IT SHOULD BE NERFED.

Bro… get outta here troll.

5 Likes

Testing different builds on a solid & round GR number? with multiple runs, standing in multiple things, testing damage intake with different items… yea, that’s my proof. On top of you know… being in NON-SEASON… without the movement speed/damage buff or kill streaks from the seasonal theme… but yea, totally trolling because you don’t like facts… that’s it. you got me. :clap::clap::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Let me put it this way. The lowest gr on the wiz leaderboard is GR 120. A gr 100 is nothing. Every single build can do gr 100 easily.

Sader has a 138 clear
DH -139
Necro - 142
WD - 140
Wizard - 144
Barb - 140

This is top clears for classes. This is what balance looks like.

You want to keep doing gr 90’s while everyone else is doing 120’s??

I truly don’t know what you’re thinking and wish you would’ve read the barb forums first.

Yes, I did get you. You’re just another PTR troll that does some low GR and think your a god now and the build needs to nerfed. GR 100 is NOTHING. Do you even play this game?

4 Likes

Right, I went back up and re-read what I had wrote in order to perform the math for each item because it’s too hard for you to do… that must mean I couldn’t possibly have forgot 2 letters while I was editing the entire post at all… after working 8 hours doing man things… typical blizzard forums :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I’m just done responding to you trolls. You obviously just want the build to be broken so you might have some semblance of a chance of placing on the leaderboards… but you won’t. So its all good.

clearly the thread starter is not barb… boooo!

1 Like

While i disagree with the barb nerf i love your idea for buffing the monk set. Think it would be perfect with those buffs.

How im reading your post EXACLTY how you wrote it turn me into a troll? How about start checking your post after the first time people call you out? Can you please stop with the bullsh*t?

The Build is not broken. at. all. And I been saying you dont know about barb like you claims therefore your REALISTIC suggestion is terribly wrong and after been prove wrong and wrong again you still have audacity to talking and calling people out is beyond me :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good job, you just proved my point for me… You referenced the NON-SEASONAL leaderboards, because it fit your narrative.

SEASONAL LEADERBOARDS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Crusader- 122
DH-121
Necro-105
WD- 116
Wizard-134
Barb- 137
Monk- 120

That’s balanced to you? Maybe try looking at the areas in which people don’t have 5k+ paragon and multitudes of primals to support their top 10 for their classes.

100GR is perfectly fine for testing, if you believe otherwise, you don’t get what testing is for. It establishes a baseline, not “hey I fished for the perfect rift for the class/build that I play in order to clear the GR”… Do YOU even play this game?

You’re trying to attack me for being a “PTR troll” but understanding that 1shotting enemies in a GR100 with minimal buffs to my character (augments/primals/gem level) and survivability in said GR100 is what is measured. NOT how far I’m willing to spend to push, on a PTR that will get deleted, when I’m married, work a full time job, and have things to do. Just because YOU choose to live at home and spend 10 hours a day on Diablo 3, isn’t my fault. Do something with your life.