Blizzard intentionally exterminate diablo3 for WoW profit

Since Diablo3 maintenance in Sep, nothing was fixed until today even lots of people complained in bug reports or elsewhere.

I wrote several reports but no response only they gave me “shut up notice” for several days.

Lot of diablo3 players move to Wow classic so It’s big profit to blizzard but still diablo3 lovers in pain.

It might be better blizzard not fixing diablo3 bugs for profit.

6 Likes

I guess you can think that if you want. But I highly doubt its the truth.

15 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Because you talk too much and you ignore the answers that were given to you. And it looks like you didn’t learn your lesson.

8 Likes

Look from the bright side of this - D3 crew might be working on a bigger patch with core changes to the game, such to be discussed at Blizzcon.

3 Likes

Like all the QoL requests we made over the years yeah right… :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

That is why I would RLY like to see the Classic Team devs sharing their vision about D3 with us at Blizzcon. So that we know what is coming and what is not. And we get a clue how good the current Diablo team is compared to previous.

1 Like

Right now it looks like it’s worse than the previous team with all the bugs emerging while others still not fixed yet…

I doubt we get anything besides random buffs, nerfs to sets and added new legendary powers to those that have none or if we lucky some legendaries buffed…

3 Likes

I guess it’s like an Alpha, but when you develop new stuff it’s natural to break old. Let’s hope this is the reason indeed and not an overslept lone guy at desk.

There seems to be a common misconception that Blizzard (or any dev, really) just has a pool of developers and one week they work on Classic WoW and next week they work on D3 or something, it just doesn’t work that way. They havent different folks working on different things.

You hear this same thing with people complaining when a company comes out with cool new weapon skins but the bug patch didn’t get fixed. It’s not like the graphic designers and asset team are the ones debugging the code.

2 Likes

Now you are just making up stuff for your narrative. Sure some places don’t have the manpower to cover everything. However, the WoW Classic team is different than the Diablo 3 team, which is different to the WoW retail team, which is different to the Overwatch team, which is different to the Warcraft 3 team, etc. There might be a person of two overlap, but they don’t have a single team working on all games…

Blizzard has the manpower, and continues to hire to add to these teams based on demand. That being said, they could be working both on Diablo 3 with the majority of the team working on something else. New content, expansion, or D4 you don’t know, but they definitely aren’t working on Classic unless they transfered to that team :joy:

4 Likes

Diablo has been in this same exact rut for well into 3 years now … I’m sorry to hear your just now getting deeply enough into it but the antifeedback loop has almost always existed since classic d3

Blizzards customer service used to be good, but has been garbage for about 5 years. Im sure if this guy could actually find answers or an explanation via customer service be wouldnt be making statements based off of pure conjecture.

They won’t let me include links for some reason, but go look up Hanlon’s Razor.

Also - you think you want D3 updates, but you don’t.

That’s because you don’t have the right Trust Level.

In the meantime, enclose the link in back-ticks ( ` )

1 Like

The team they passed the game off to isn’t as well adjusted to it?

Tell me more

Whos ready for more diablo immortal footage at blizzcon? So hyped

1 Like

I am laughing so hard that anyone expects anything from Blizzcon other than Xi Jinping sticking his junk in your mouths by proxy.

2 Likes

Enjoy the taste of communism.

1 Like

Blizzard intentionally exterminate diablo3 for WoW profit

i don’t believe this at all.
18 posts and 5500 reads…a record btw.

Why would you only think they would move to wow classic and not to other games like age of empires, assassin’s creed? People don’t have to play blizzard games.