Blizzard doesnt take Botting Remotely Seriously

Blizzard doesnt take Botting Remotely Seriously. Look at the past. You see people picked and chosen from the leaderboards who are probably 24/7 botters and its a small handful like sub 10 people who actually get ban.

BAN waves dont happen anywhere near frequently enough. Small Banning once a season instead of mass banning just means a new account is bought you bot all over again and again therefore continuing the botterboard fiasco.
Isnt it lucky D3 is constantly on sale when these Banwaves happen.

100% they pick and choose people and they dont even BAN properly. Leaderboard remnants still exist.
Its a complete farse.

Here Blizzard are saying we balance around 5K NS Paragon. Lets ignore the fact that botters all over the place in a single season get 5K, so what ridiculous paragon and leaderboard GR Clear are they going to have after 19 Seasons huh ? An still having active accounts… Just Wow

But hey why not lets leave these players were they are and we can address pathetic stuff like stutterstepping and the Macro Wiz instead of looking at actual issues like

Example 1: Banning those players who use Macros therefore you dont have to touch the Wiz
Example 2: Banning those players who THUD and BOT. Meaning the Botterboards become close to Leaderboards.

These two things arnt looked at though its easier just to swipe these issues under the rug and have botting players just laugh and laugh at Blizzard while they cheat and nothing happens.
This BLOG post Blzzard has made is nothing but hot air honestly.

Either prove your going to something on a massive scale or admit finally cause this game doesnt bring in constant revenue that you have given up and that your TOS means nothing so players can do what they want without consequence.

Rant Complete , Feedback and Feelings or Arguements against this welcome

7 Likes

Stop crying. Every Day a new meanless thread about that. It becomes boring.

Play the game, if you dont like play something Else.

6 Likes

LOL 8K Paragon NS . Spoken like a true botter

2 Likes

We don’t know if he bots tho have to look at how much times he played but I will say botting don’t really effect me cause I just play the game to past time

2 Likes

When the difference in paragon is guy 1 at para 5000 to 6000 ( botter ) and legit guy at maybe 4000 if they almost no life every moment they get then i would say its a probably as the two will never be able to compete on the leaderboards properly against each other and Blizzards no solution to this just promotes others to bot.

1 Like

Too be fair people in my clan level fast cause they have static groups that do 140+ GR even my self I get almost 1 level per rift because I play zbarb with exp gem and exp gem in weapon point is i understand that botters are a thing but they don’t really stop you from having fun in the game 98% of them you will never encounter

1 Like

That one ban wave happens when we are close to the end of a season. Where players will not be able to get back to the same rank that they had before.

Do you truly have any idea of how many players are botting. No, it isn’t everyone on the leader boards. I have just checked the top 12 and the lowest twelve of barb clears and see that according to my restrictions of anything over 10+ hours a day, I am probably harder than others, is a botter. Meaning that anyone that is above 610 is possibly botting. But that alone still shows that at the top of the leader boards there are at least three out of the first twelve that are not botting. The ones at the bottom are even lower in hours played per season that I didn’t see one of them that had way over 610 hours for the season.

What they do is just ban the account instead of the player, which is harder to do. This happens in a lot of games like this one which means it is nothing odd.

None of the barb players that I saw were anywhere near 5k paragon. In fact the highest I see was 1.5k paragon lower than 5 k paragon IIRC. it might even be lower than that.

I don’t know how easy it would be for them to be able to catch players using macros. But if they break the build that uses them then macros won’t get used. That is real simple logic, sure it might take more effort and would be harder but it will work.

They also might need to hire more people to work their hacks team so they could actually have separate teams working on different games. That might even be part of what they are thinking about right now.

They will not allow players to do whatever they wish. Meaning sheer chaos, they would never let that happen.

Maybe try to play the game serious instead of playing the forum. 1200 posting, for what? Try speedfarmgroups like i do since over 2 years maybe you will reach higher paragon like me also. Then you can stop crying.

And also my account exist since season 1. But i guess you better hide your profil, that nobody can see the shame of your account because its easier for you to play forum then grind paragon and crying is also more fun for you.

1 Like

This game desperately needs a Banhammer drop.
We were told by Matt (Blizz Dev) that botters time is coming soon, yet it hasn’t happened yet.
My request for a banwave has been ongoing for multiple seasons.

Good to see their is still legit players like you and me out there Dosperado

Blizzard shouldn’t take them seriously, just get a crack down going on and ban them all. Nothing else to consider about it. If someone has a crazy playtime average of like 20+hrs/day over a span of a month, odds are pretty high it’s a botter.

I don’t care if you’re a streamer with a huge fanbase or you have a fresh account, you use the bot you should get the boot.

3 Likes

Jeez, I’m so tired of ppl calling out others for botting when they play legit and have 5k+ para NS.

Can’t we all play legit along?

#LegitCan’tQuit

1 Like

Sure we can, when he stops trolling online posts. Oh wait, that will never happen hes a piece of sh*t.

You nailed it, if you are doing 8-10 minute GR140’s and you are sub 3000 paragon your progression is crazy fast. If you are doing GR100’s in 5 minutes your progression is a fraction of a GR140.

Another reason as to why Seasonal Paragon needs a CAP

What is your actual reason for putting a cap on Season Paragon?

Like you don’t want ppl having paragon higher than you?

1 Like

I dont the fact a Legit Player gets maybe 3- 4K in a season while a botter gets 5 to 6 if they go hard at it. This then meaning leaderboards are completely garbage as 4K para and 6K para are in two very different league. Ontop of which you find botters really only want to play with other botters.
Botting needs to be addressing and a CAP for i personally think 3K would be suitable meaning then its about gear and skill and not your mainstat. Any Paragon you would achieve past 3K you can apply to your uncapped NS.

Its just a lie since it ever was i just left the clan, same what you trying to call in german forum. And the only one that gets banned is you if you call out names what is forbidden. When i left your low clan i was already over 3k. And playing daily since this rats and 150s. All you cryers here are just play low level stuff all day long what is not my problem.

I`m sure they take it serious. Just harder than you think to catch people and be 100% sure they run a bot. You will never get rid of the bots. They find a way to detect one and disable it. They come up with a new one in a matter of hours.