Blacksmith Plans not Sorting

This issue happened right after I upgraded the blacksmith to max level. I was not level 70 yet (seasonal). The crafting (weapon and sword) tabs no longer sorts by “Highest Usable” or “Have Materials.” Upon Opening, all sub categories are collapsed. All patterns are present when expanded, but no longer open automatically when “All” is selected. When “Highest Usable” is selected in the drop down, a few categories open, but its random and several yellow patterns appear when only one should be visible (the highest level one). Also, when learning new patterns, there is no longer a confirmation text visible when they are taught to the blacksmith.

Not a bug. This was a QOL change that was introduced so that you don’t have to scroll through everything to see the specific item you are searching.

Thanks for the reply but I’m sure this is a bug because all the tabs collapse when I select “All” and will not open again. If i open some tabs and select “Have Materials,” all tabs collapse as if I had 0 materials. If all tabs are closed (as is default upon log-in for me now) and I select “Have Materials” all tabs stay closed. If I select “Highest Usable” only two item categories open and all of the items for every level is visible for those two categories.