Air Ally Snow Boulder | Earth Ally Molten Boulder

Summary

Ennemies are pulled at target location, immobilized for 6s, then crushed by Molten / Snow boulders dealing Area / Critical / Fire / Cold damage. Inspired by Ambo’s Pride, Briggs’ Wrath, Krysbin’s Sentence, Druid, Yeti.

Details

New Amulet

Your active Air Ally has 50% reduced cooldown, 20% increased chance to deal Area damage, transforms into a Snow boulder that deals 4000% weapon damage as Cold in 10 seconds and chills the ground it rolls on.
:volleyball: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

New Amulet

Your active Earth Ally has 50% reduced cooldown, 20% increased chance to deal Critical damage, transforms into a Molten boulder that deals 4500% weapon damage as Fire in 10 seconds and burns the ground it rolls on.
:basketball: :fire::fire::fire:

New 1 Handed Weapon

Snow Boulders have 20% increased chance to deal Area damage. :boom:
Molten Boulders have 20% increased chance to deal Critical damage. :star2:

New 2 Handed Weapon

Molten and Snow boulders deal 100% increased damage against slowed enemies inside Inner Sanctuary, or triple this bonus against enemies afflicted by any other type of control-impairing effect. :snail:

New Ring

The Forbidden Palace rune of Inner Sanctuary now immobilizes ennemies. :snail: :100:
Inner Sanctuary cooldown is reduced by 50%. :stopwatch:

New Pauldrons

Inner Sanctuary creates an Inner Sanctuary at your location, plus a Forbidden Palace at target location, where happens a Cyclon Strike within 60 yards, towards the target location. :globe_with_meridians: :globe_with_meridians: :cyclone:

New Ring

The movement speed of your boulders is increased by 100%. :running_man: :moon:
When you have more than one active Inner Santuary, your damage taken is reduced by 50% for 5 seconds. :shield:

New 1 Handed Weapon

The total damage of your Molten and Snow boulders is done in 1 second. :1st_place_medal:

Suggested RoRG config

Attack : BlackThorne Jousting Mail (equipped) + Crudest Boots (cube)
Defense : Crudest Boots (equipped) + Lefebvre’s Soliloquy (cube)

Suggested Active Skills

Mantra of Conviction / Dishearten : ennemies are slowed by 80% within 30 yards :snail:
Mantra of Retribution / Indignation : 20% increased Stun chance within 60 yards :dizzy:

Suggested Gems

Zei Stone of Vengeance : Up to 80% increased damage at 50 yards, 20% increased Stun chance :dizzy:
Enforcer : Up to 60% increased damage
Bane of the Trapped : Up to 60% increased damage
Bane of the Stricken : Classic against bosses

Suggested Passive Skills

Relentless Assault : 20% increased damage to enemies that are Blind, Frozen or Stunned :dizzy:

I am playing a monk character with Ianna’s gear which should have given me access to all my mystic allies, which it did until last update and then lost all but one at a time, why? That is not what wearing all the items states. Is there a fix out there, could use some help to resolve the issue. I enjoy this game and have seen it through multiple changes, this last one killed my interest completely. Hope someone can help get set items perk back for me.

Your character Thea must equip the Crudest Boots in the cube.
In addition you must attack ennemies to make the clones appear.
It is written in the set description.

The newest patch for the game completely changed the Inna’s set. It is MUCH stronger than it was before, but it is a different playstyle. It used to buff all of your character’s damage, and now your Mystic Allies are doing all of the damage. You start at 1 Ally (or 2 with Crudest Boots) and as you attack things, you gain multiple allies up to 10. As far as reverting the set to something similar to the previous patch version, that is likely never going to happen.