Beta release date for Xbox

This is true yes, never thought of it that way, kind of hoping early access will be something like Weekend prior to Open beta - end of open beta. Not just early access for a weekend, then cut off until open beta. Basically like getting a sample of ice cream, you go to buy it and you’re denied by your bank.

August 13 PC Beta LFGGGGGG

1 Like

where did you get that info from

microsoft store 8/17 and xbox only have the open beta this has been posted by others before me to

I think it’s probably correct, I’d put some money on it.

If the open beta is 8/17 then yes, I think the pre-order closed beta will probably be 8/10 or 8/13?

My guess date was 8/16… I missed.

God dammit im in holiday next week

So which date did you put money on now? I intend to collect.

They removed the date from the xbox, the way they treat us is disgusting, truly. Is it so bad to just tell us when we can play?

Well first you have to tell me the odds, 1:1 is entirely in your favor, is there a range of dates? Is it 3:1 odds? If there are 31 days in August and I get to pick only one, its 1:31 odds. That could be expensive. :laughing:

Do you need to know every time one of them sneezes too? They already told us August. It’s still August 6th here in the States. They’ll tell us when their ready, as well as any other pertinent information. They are probably still working on the integration of all measurement tools into the server. We are not being treated bad, they have a target in mind and want to make sure they will 100% hit that target before giving us the time. Are we getting antsy as a community, sure, but be patient.

Jesus. They actually did. Probably not coming til the end of the month then zzz. Like just give us a dang date.

God what a stupid comment. Don’t respond to me any further.

Saying that they are treating us in a disgusting way because they are not ready to divulge exact time of Beta is just toxic. We are impatient, I get it, we all want to get on an experience the bells and whistles. But many of the responses I’ve seen of the community on it, are less than helpful. Most people want to jump on the white knight about how Blizzard treats their employees or their playerbase, but honesty, that playerbase many times ain’t much better.

There’s nothing wrong with paying customers asking a simple question, why was a date that was there one moment, gone the next after we saw it. Nobody is demanding beta right this very second because of it, it’s just a simple question, hey, why did that happen? If they can communicate with Xbox like that, why not their own paying customers.

Put down the money first. I’ll tell you the odds soon. In august.:wink:

Mistakes happen. I don’t remember if you were around the boards around Alpha time, but the Korean ratings site tipped us to Alpha dates. Then there were another set of dates that appeared to show like a month for Alpha testing, then they were back to original a day later. A mistake. It probably is not uncommon when something involves multiple parties, for one to mistakenly communicate something that the parent party didn’t want communicated yet.

The speculations are fine. Discussions are fine. All of that can be fun for antsy people, myself included. Calling out the company and being a jerk doesn’t help.

Well i’ve been an ardent supporter of both Blizzard and Vicarious Visions and I still am a keen supporter of blizzard and VV, but I am also a paying customer with a question, that is all.

I don’t see anything wrong with the lack of a specific date.

Several things can happen before that date and could be delayed.
If something like this were to happen then the general discontent would be great.

we already have an official release date. that’s what really matters.

you don’t believe me? Check out the WoW forums on Tuesdays.

Blizzard is 15 minutes late from the scheduled time and the world ends for more than one player.
The whole situation is ridiculous.

1 Like

HA! nice one. I have to put up the money before you tell me the odds? Pretty slick. No go. Hehe.

Maybe that information was not supposed to be released yet and someone/something went wrong at Xbox.

1 Like