Best LoD Necro build

I am wondering what LoD build people “enjoy” the most and which is the strongest? I haven’t built a Thorns build yet but I have a Mage and Corpse Explosion / Corpse Lance build and personally I like the CE / CL build more than the Mage even though I have more ancients at the moment on the Mage build. The Mage build looks stronger on paper but unlimited Corpse Explosions are just very satisfying.

1 Like

I have %110 Cold Damage for my LoD build so really fast for both GR’s and Rifts, and I collect all the primals for LoD build except necklace and shoulders so still looking for them. here is the build;

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/YuhunSuhan-21370/hero/121969480

LoD Corpse Explosion really fun to play for collecting keys but so weak for Great Rifts.

What do you use in your armor slot in cube? Your profile shows you’re not using anything at all…

I have Leoric’s Crown for cooldown

just cleared solo 111 with LoD build, it works perfect.

It takes some tweaking to get it working, but the thorns build is also fun to play. With ten Armory save-slots, you can save a few and mix it up.

I also tried mixing the singularity mages with the thorns build. The Tasker & Theo works well with that combo build. As I said you can mix it up.

1 Like