Best Death's Breath T16 Sage Build?

Any good seasonal builds for farming Death’s Breath on Torment 16 with the Sage’s Bonus?

Currently just using my LoD WoL build with In-Geom, but wondering if I can improve my DB efficiency.

Thanks

Akkhan Condemn is probably the best fit for Sage at T16. Impale is also a possibility.

I feel like you’re not talking about Monks… Monks are all I know! :slight_smile:

For monks it is Sage-Wuko WoL unless you have crazy paragon and then you can go R6 Sage. Sage-Wuko WoL has a lot of damage and you lose Witching Hour or Kyo’s Belt plus Crudest Boots to slot Sage in. The build already had RoRG so no other changes besides boots and belt.

I do play Sage with Wuko set and TR build. The fun thing is that TR does not really lose dmg when switching to Sage, the problem is the dmg at all and the spirit costs. You need to consider if your are that much faster with lon / lod (I think for speed t16 lon is better than lod) such that you get more DBs with the speed or if Sage will improve your drops.

I personally use WoL/SWK. But I remove Tzo Krin for the extra slot, and to enable Epiphany’s teleport.

It’s incorporated in a Goldwrap/Boon build so I remove Crudest Boots for Sage, and change Epiphany rune to Insight.

This also allows me to swap Cindercoat in cube for Nemesis Bracers.

it is sad that we can’t equip not a single non-class specific set with our LoD WoL monks. Looks unfair.

Nobody can equip any sets with a LoD setup.

What do you find unfair?

Or do you mean in general? If so, just use Inna/WoL instead. It’s more than enough for farming, and generally has the same playstyle, with the added benefit of your allies killing stuff for you too.

Still, I find it hard to beat SWK for this purpose.