Battle.net is not responding

Hi! I just read many forums topics about the same problems and even one topic about a guy not using a vpn that got banned and he received an answer from Zuvykree who tells him that its because he use a vpn. Thats only proves that this tech guy is a bot or just don’t care about us like he just read the title topic and send an automated answer. Zuvykree you are probably the worst tech from Blizzard and they should be ashamed of having such poor and lack of support for us,the gamers who brought your company where it is now. Now we all know what Blizzard really thinks about his customers wich is sweet nothing except our $. I can’t believe how they ignored us even if its an old game. If you want to ignored us or are tired of having to answer to the same question over and over then just remove the warden and problem will be solved. And in case you didnt figured it out yet, we are in 2021 so yes people use vpn (for more choices on Netflix or whatever) and its not because they multi logged in and out on D2 huh? I think or better We think that its time for Blizzard Diablo 2 warden 2000 to get an update like being removed since anyway D2 resurrection is on his way and join us in 2021 where yes people use vpn. Thanks for all the great games but we are really disapointed to see how diablo 2 players are forgotten and disrespect.

1 Like

I just got this when playing with one key in regular windowed mode and the other with it in sandboxie open source version what gives. I am not using a vpn, I haven’t broken any of your rules is USEast down?

I absolutely agree with this opinion.

Not trying to down play the trouble you’re having, as I do agree that this is Blizzard’s fault. In fact 99.95% of everyone knows the truth. Blizzard should at least have some kind of message before connecting to bnet that says to not use a VPN. In your case you say you didn’t use a VPN, but you should have been told that proxies and business isps are also not allowed, if that helps.

As for Blizzard banning such things, they are essential to prevent spam botters advertising their websites on bnet. I don’t know if you’re familiar with them, but they were hell in public games, chat and even in whispers.

I don’t know if I can help you understand what happened to you, but make sure you don’t use proxies of business ISPs. If that isn’t the issue, it’s possible that you jumped in and out of games to fast, which becomes worse when you do it with more than one instance of the game. I run up to 8 key sets using sandboxie, and whether it’s one character or 8 characters on the same ip, we have to pause every character for 7 seconds just after leaving any and all games. Also, be sure not to switch between characters too fast at the character screen. And I don’t recommend using the same account when using 2 or more instances of the game.

Hope this helps, though I understand if it doesn’t because you can’t join bnet.

No I figured it out. 15min ban because I tapped escape key multiple times to get to desktop. Apparently exiting everything too fast is a flag for a 15min ban. Like I could understand if they did that with my singular key not booting my entire IP for 15 minutes it would have been a little easier to understand. Regardless they need to implement warnings and rules and information.

Indeed they do need to at least warn people that the restrictions exist. I get why they don’t give the details because it helps the bot makers just code around the limits.

I even get why they might not put the warning in the game client - it would require coding work. However with so many returning players, and even new players, a link to the current public facing support article would be a good step. Maybe put that link on the Download page so folks installing/re-installing know about it?

For reference

I am more than aware of that post’s existance yet what I just said caused my issue is not even listed so…