Barb speeds 105-120s

Been awhile since I posted some new results. I have been focusing on metas and getting as many 150 gems lvld before next season. With bazooka dead in all likely hood 140+ will be very hard. Clan has been dead the last few days so I have had some solo time to test speeds.

The numbers:
Paragon 4281 Non season
Average augment 136
Sheet damage in 115s build 6,038,756

New speeds times and personal records:
105s best-1:58/average-2:30
These I no longer run since they have become kinda silly and not worth the minimal exp and waste of keys.
110s best-2:37/average-3:15
115s best-3:50/average-4:30
120s best-7:45/average-8:30
I have only done a few test on speed 120s. I don’t really have the power to plow this lvl yet and at the same time everything still hurts. I tried both my push build and my BK build with IP and both were very close to same time.

On a side note I decided I was going to try pushing and fished 6 keys. On my very first attempt I cleared 131. Very happy about this. I have a lot more in the tank for higher.

If anyone has any questions on my builds I run something different for every difficulty. Please see Free’s guide and read in thoroughly. If you still have some unanswered questions you can message me in game anytime @chris#11438.

1 Like

I hear birds chirping… haha.