Barb did 142 in non season in 12 mins

Barb did 142 in non season in 12 mins

i don’t accept this is trolling, i accept it is meant as trolling.
-it’s just a fact to change balancing.

no way, only the elitists as a whole have dangerous influence on the forum.

no way, the PTR leaves not much room for major mistakes;

what have they to do with direct impact on game balance?

1 Like

This man is Troller of Trolls,
nicely done Matthew :clap:

Btw, cant wait to see the new barb set :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for replay. At least we know that you balance around 141. Interesting decision. Looking forward for that blog post and future patches.

If 141 was the target from the start how do you even justify that short lived nerf to the belt to 0%? Waiting for the blog.

For me it seems you would be right on the balancing point with 100% damage buff on belt instead of 150%. Something I asked for. There is difference between 12 and 15 min clear. With 100% on belt maybe it would result in Barbs toping at 140. It is really hard to balance this game I give you that.

Post about Barb toping at 133 with old belt still look hilarious to me. Flaming and name calling guy for trying build on PTR stil looks disgusting to me.

Do you plan any ban waves? Would love to see how many “dedicated” players would survive. Please don’t ignore this question and disappear from forum.

Trust in Blizzard is lost and rebuilt over time. You guys are doing much better lately.

so you have something against barb but not against crusader ?

You guys missed 148 clear by crusader on Asian servers. Enough said.

sorry , i’m not on all servers to have a constant look at the leaderboards .

i play for my PLEASURE not for competition that doesn’t exist .

Sorry for being wrong about what I do or don’t care about??? Or?

After Necro came out we were balancing around 120. Now we get balanced at 140.

1 Like

Should unnerf Chantodo and power up the rest of the builds.

1 Like

I knew I liked this guy. :laughing:

I can only imagine how many troll tears will be shed tonight :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Please tell me why you think I am trolling. Go. What exactly I did that you consider trolling?

Are you serious?

Name calling and obvious hostility towards Blizzard and players alike. You’re right, it’s not trolling and I should’ve flagged it as inappropriate, but I’m feeling generous today. You should quit while you’re ahead.

2 Likes

Nice try lol. Not like flavor of time wasn’t used prior.

They still will even after a tone down they’re probably the most solid and consistent RGK the game has had in several seasons. I laughed at the over dramatic Crusader players that thought the shield nerf would ruin their RGK. I was like oh no you gotta equip Bane of the Stricken like every other RGK? Sounds terrible! But I get it, they haven’t been meta in years, they wanted their time to shine and they’re getting it.

Why you care if some names are called and don’t when some others are? Biased too much. If you don’t want to be called over some crap better not expose yourself like some dudes did?

Blizzard did terrible job with balancing so far. I am looking at it over long period of time. Every barb would tell you exact same thing few months ago.

For starters, it is against the forum code of Conduct. Second, name calling and such is rather petty and does not support any logical points you might want to make. It comes off as personal vs theorycrafting about game mechanics.

2 Likes

Go tell that to the guys who “wiped floor” with dude who did 140 on PTR. I just say that is discussing to flame 24/7 about 140 clear and later on do 142 on live with nerfed belt in 12 mins.

You need help, my dude. Do you see this?

This is the Diablo 3 GAME PRODUCER (or God as far as you’re concerned) who says Barb is right where they think it should be. So, who are you arguing with and why do you think anyone cares?

The Game Producer quite literally told you “That guy has nice gear! Thanks for playing, bro!”

Does this sound like he’s concerned to you?

4 Likes

I guess you need to read better what i wrote before calling me troll.

Go tell me I am troll again and I will show you why you are the one.

I don’t know to what extent Blizzard listened to the feedback or their own analytics. If it was analytics I don’t understand why they intended of going live with 0% damage on belt.

Do you agree with me that Barb would be on right spot in terms of balancing if belt had 100% damage?

Like I said, you’re arguing for the sake of arguing.

• That GR140 was prenerf and Blizzard knew it was out of control
  • It was then nerfed and he didn’t get that much higher

That PTR only lasted a week. If that player knew going into it exactly what the best build would be, I have no doubt he could’ve ran a 150. But now he can’t. What is your issue.

Not at all, I think it’s fine where it is. For funsies, I wouldn’t have even nerfed it in the first place. You’re not on the leaderboard. Whether somebody can solo GR150 or GR1000, it means nothing to you.

1 Like

You see, you don’t have a clue what you are talking about but you do call me a troll.