Barb did 142 in non season in 12 mins

So a barb did a 142… yet you fail to mention that Saders are doing 150’s easy. Most Saders are doing over 125 with standard gear, no upgrades nothing. Stop worring about a paragon 8000+ and worry about the set that is really broken.

3 Likes

I did not see any Crusader trolling, name calling, or directing some BS at me.

2 Likes

yes and a crusader made a 146 in NS on EU server in 13mn41 . but nvm
DH is at 138
barb at 141
monk 139
necro 133
witch doctor 140
witch 139

there’s 10 crus at 142 and over and the min paragon is 6k with a 143 gr

but yes barb are overpowered :thinking:

3 Likes

Hey folks,

Just to chime in here. At 10,288 Paragon, this specific Barbarian is +1 GR over the proposed balance of the game. Looks like absolute fantastic design and balance to us.

Thanks for pointing out someone who has immense dedication and awesome gear!

54 Likes

Thanks for the best post ever!

4 Likes

Love your replies mate! Keep it up. The interaction with the community and changes that come from it is what this game needs.

3 Likes

So, who cares that someone can do this in non season, or even season. Why does it matter so much to you that a 142 is possible…

3 Likes

The most passive aggressive smackdown of a troll this forum has ever seen.

Well played.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

24 Likes

i made a new barb (other is a ww one)
-at T13 and a cold build, without resource problems, i throw around leaps, avalaches and long range cold waves all around non stop.
-everything freezes and i kill all in 1 or 2 hits, woot, fun. :cold_face::cloud_with_snow::snowflake:

i respect you for knowing and posting these synergetic words, luv it. :wink:

1 Like

A Crusader doing solo GR146 on EU non-seasonal probably looks a lot less like fantastic design and balance though, right?

2 Likes

Definitely not fantastic design and balance. This one particular Crusader at 10,176 Paragon is about +5 GRs above our expected.

Something to look into for next patch!

15 Likes

This is just flavor of time power pylon effect extended. It gives exactly 400% more power. So he got lucky to get one extended map he gathered all elite packs in same area and killed them asap using power after lightning pylon. So it’s ok i think.

So i think the problem is the random fishing. Give not the same conditions for all players and buiils. Maps should offer same monster density and reduced distance for small and short maps what does not happen nowadays.

4 Likes

respect first :smiley:

GOOD, then i’m glad i removed the crusader class:
-i don’t want a horsey speedrunner at the very top.
-i want a crusader, that’s fun at T15, mobblasting, not working.

1 Like

Haha, nice try. Crus is next on the list be sure of that. Along with the fix to Bazooka.

I get the OP, but you shouldn’t pay too much attention to the clowns that actually thought 140 ptr was a peak clear. It’s not even close, and for seasons it will probably be higher even with the nerf to 150% and without 10k paragon. It requires a tiny bit of intelligence and not too much emotional investment to understand that PTR clears are never EVER peak clears.

I like this attitude. Good job.

3 Likes

Hey!

I saw you were reading a lot lately (probably a long time just not actively posting). We really appreciate it!

Since you said you’re reading a lot of feedback, here’s something about crusaders (outside the bew shotgun)

Also, did you just say 140-141 GR is the new solo balance level a set should reach? Will you try to get all the sets to this level? Thatd be nice. 140 solo 150 group. I like the cap, makes it also easier to balance and feels like some kind of end.

1 Like

JELLY BELLY candy anyone?

3 Likes

amazing. to barb shout sticks up.

1 Like

I came to this thread with the intention of putting OP in their place for their BS…but then a blue post has done that for me far better than I could.

Well played Blizz. While there has been a lot of negativity here for a long time, the increased activity is noticed and appreciated by us.

4 Likes

You came here to put him in his place? Do you even understand his arguement? Granted he didn’t present it in the best way, but it was basically a shot at all the clueless players that thought 140 was a peak just “cuz 10k paragon”. The blue post has no relevance to this. I like it though because it tells me they seem to be taking balance more seriously moving forward.