Barb Buffs in 2.6.7 & What You Want

So they simply pushed Rend and allowed it to be an instant burst? Well that’s one way to cut down DoT on the screen. I expected a more interactive gameplay with Revenge or Overpower instead of focusing down on WW though. I hope they make up their mind on the support zdps builds and get onto those as well.

Glad you guys finally got some love for all your hard work and diligence.

3 Likes

I got a bit sad about the innovation for the Necros (the nerf), on the other hand, this give me hope and makes me happy to see the devs are really listening. You’ll guys really did it. Congratulations :grinning:

Hm… PLZ. It is really just some barb buff. You shouldn’t think too much about your influence. You are only 1 common player in diablo history with some post…

About the buffs: I’m not excited any at all… :frowning:

1 Like

Yes he think himself a common player. But he did huge amount of contribution to the community. We respect him. And his name is always on the top of barb forum. However, I don’t see your name on it. And I don’t even know who you are.

18 Likes

Rend? Well thanks for nothing.

2 Likes

He’s a common player like us that did something to the community. And who are you again?

7 Likes

He and Rage spearheaded the proposal that the devs referenced as their inspiration in the patch notes. Without Free and Rage to organize the needs and wants of the barb community for us to rally behind, it’s pretty clear the patch notes would look signingcantly different.

14 Likes

There it is. :heavy_check_mark: :sparkles:

“It’s not what you do or say, it’s how you do and say it.”

5 Likes

So does wrath set and elmos pride apply ww and rend 10,000 without using rend at all?

It should apply the un-runed Rend as it reads.

No, because I’m not an insert class in real life. I play what is fun or buffed that season. Or maybe just whatever I feel like. If one class is doing bad, just play something else.

Ah, I see the trolls are out, but the good community folk are here, too. Nice work, folks.

I, for one, am thrilled about Barb buffs, and I’m extra thrilled that the devs opted to listen to good feedback. That kind of two-way communication is much needed in this community.

Can’t wait to test 2.6.7!

12 Likes

A lot of people did a lot to community… but they don’t come here speaking about the authority of their proposals or anything… You are leaving in a dream world guys if you think 1 player can do the rest of the job or you have addiction to authority.

Actually the changes in patch notes for barbs makes not any sense to me.

We respect each other. We have studied barb for years, did numerous tests and wrote numerous articles. We also respect meaningful suggestions, constructive ideas. Barb community is one of the best.

I don’t quite understand, why u always “attack” Free? This is a great day for barbs. Altough the buffs may not be the expected one, we do respect the dev’s efforts.

Why u here? ruin this thread? So u think u deserve Nev’s response? interesting…

4 Likes

If you really respect each other you should respect my opinion too.

I’m not attacking. I only mentioned that there are other peaple who made a lot of posts about barbs before. And normally not fair to say thank only for 1 person that something is happening with barbs.

I’m really curious
what damage boost you hope for builds in this patch?

I foresee me spending a lot of the PTR spinning to win and getting huge kill streaks in Not The Cow Level to test the season buff…

See all my fellow Barbs on Thursday!
I’ll have a flask of tea ready.

10 Likes

What’s ur point?

Nev and devs said they thank all, then?

So, is this sentence made u angry? really?

We are not kids. Free means we really have to do some serious work. Not just sit here blame somebody.

There is a lot to test. Other buffs comes with the new set. I guess.

3 Likes

Your post was upbeat till the last line.
No self respecting Barb drinks tea, cmon, role play a little.

5 Likes

That’s only because it’s tough to find a buxom serving wench with a good supply of ale. They’re usually too busy doing the lamentation after I’ve driven my foes before me!

9 Likes