Barb Buff Proposal 2.6.6: Discussion

WOW.

We did it. Buffs incoming. Rejoice!

6 Likes

[Ambo’s Pride ](https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/ambos-pride-Unique_Mighty_1H_012_x1)

• New Legendary Power: Attacking with Whirlwind also applies Rend and the total damage of Rend is dealt over 1 second

@Free

Not sure if I’m interpreting this right:

Does this mean that every enemy suffering from Rend will also suffer the total damage of Rend per second?

Or

Is it a STD mechanic that is only inflicted on a single via WW?

I’m confused.

@DH as near as I can tell it is shortened duration but also increased damage from the set bonus change. You’d need to hit them again after 1 second.

WOW indeed. Thank you for sticking with it for so long! And thank you to every other Barb that fought for this as well!

1 Like

Rend no longer operating as a DOT, that will be interesting. Not sure I like it.

Still a 1 second DOT, not instant damage. Be interesting to see how it works for speeds with Zei’s.

Yes, technically, but a far cry from Rend as we currently know it.

I’m actually excited to try it, provided it does as it reads it is the Rend damage that occurred over 15 seconds compressed into 1 second , applied by Whirlwind and increased by the 6 pc. 10,000% bonus.

+1 to celebrate this thread!

Dream come true at last coming S19… at least on PTR it looks like it.

1 Like

If I counted right the devs took 3 of your suggestions out of your buff proposal. That’s great. The one for Fjord Cutter, Bracers of Destruction and Fury of the Ancients. And the change to remorseless is a bit different but achieves the same. With all of what happend in 2.6.7 will you update your buff proposals? Cause some still stand and ohter suggestions are outdated now.

Here is what I would change Blade of Tribes, too. “War Cry, Threatening Shout and Ground Stomp cause an Avalanche and Earthquake” and "Earthquake and Avalanche damage is increased by 200-300%. Reason is Dread Iron does the same thing as Blade of the Tribes so combine it.

Skull Grasp: "Increases the damage of Whirlwind by 500-600% and you now move by 130% movement speed while whirlwinding.

But back to the start did it ever happend before the devs took something 1:1 from the community? So that’s why I encourage you to rework you Barbarian Buff Proposal now. Cause the Barb centered patch still has to come.