Barb 150 Season

Kudos to the Barbs. The first to clear a legit 150 in season.
I’m amazed at the Season dynamics to get the Barb class to the top. It’s about time for the Glory to shine on us…
Oh, fully intended too…

3 Likes

If you include China server, crusader did 150 first. Then barb did 150 12:03. After 4 hours, crusader did 150 10 min…I am not sure who is legit player.

Well…but I had to say, solo speed run 150 incoming…

The Barb clear is legit. Not sure about the crusader but I would assume it’s good or peeps would be tripping.

The season theme is perfect for Barb’s simply because we can group mobs like no other class. Spear is a crucial skill that makes the kill streak bonus do most of the work for you.

I just reread my post and need to clarify. I by no means want to make it seem as the feat was easy or required no skill.
Proper timing and spear use is not easy and takes some serious skill to master.
Big round of applause and a huge congratulations on the run.

I’d love to see a video of this clear.
Anyone got a link?

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79KKFl6mylc

3 Likes

With the botting, I don’t think that anything in the leader boards is LEGIT. Yes, they completed the GR on their own, but how does one know that the gear and PL is not achieved by botting? How do you know that TH was not used? It is sad, but I dont take any leader board achievement as legit as we just do not know. Another thing is that I have seen a few videos of high clears including this one, and WHY is the pause menu constantly flickering on in the middle of game play? I think that this is occurring through automated play as I have played this game forever and never had that occur. legit, I very highly doubt it. Leaderboards consist of cheaters. If you want to see where the botters are, look in the leader boards, lol.

3 Likes

Well, you could just watch the video of the clearance, which clearly shows a completely standard GUI.

2 Likes

This is a trick that is used in high grifts to combat system lag. It’s a well know thing and had nothing to do with auto play or third party programs. As far as boting to get the Paragon I can’t say. But the skill required to pull it off wasnt obtained by a bot.

4 Likes

I mean the clear is legit. (without using the exploit) But without video proof, you can hardly tell which clear does not use Thud for fishing, account sharing for paragon fast leveling or bot for key farmings (I can confirm the 150 guy spend 1000 keys).

It’s possible to record gameplay without 3rd party overlays.

1 Like

TH only shows up if you have capture screen on… capture game or full screen program will not show TH… how do you not know that… anyway

IIRC Rascal doesnt bot so props to him on first 150 NA solo

LoL btw… look at how often he has to pause cuz lag, gdamn

2 Likes

Guys lets not start making judgment calls on every single person EVEN IF the majority of 4 man groups are botting (in SC at least) or profit from them (cookies botted bags). There are plenty of people who play legit and 2.8k is by no means a paragon that would require botting or even hint at botting.

Broken season just saying…

1 Like

I guess it’s because I’ve never used TurboHUD.

3 Likes

Nothing impressive as it was achieved only by a “clever use” of the season theme…

Wouldn’t surprise me if suddenly the nerf bandwagon crawls out of their caves asking to nerf WW Rend Barbs, cause they soloed 150 GR under 3000 paragon in “season”. Of course they won’t notice the fact that it was achieved only because of the OP seasonal theme, just will see that a barb cleared a 150 GR solo…

Try clearing a 150 GR SOLO in Non-season with under 3000 paragon without the seasonal theme with a WW Rend Barb and I’ll be impressed…

7 Likes

Gasnick knows what’s what.

The Seasonal theme is incredibly OP, worth between 1 and 8k Paragon depending on how you play. I’ve been saying it since PTR, but Season 19 clears need to be ignored and leaderboard data from the Season cannot be used to evaluate anything other than clear potentials that use the Seasonal killstreak bonuses.

7 Likes

Once I started shifting from playing it like “normal” and just timing when I hit the season damage bursts to just flat stacking up the map and dropping an atomic bomb on everything, it became a massive play-style shift. This doesn’t work outside of this seasonal buff and our resident 10K paragon player clearing GR-143 should be a solid indicator of that. Great clear, though. It was like watching a 4-man clear of GR150 with 1 dude, lol.

1 Like

More than incredible, Lol:

Songhe, a streamer, just did 150 8:50. Will share his video soon.

1 Like

At this point, people are just gonna do it faster. Our Boy Rascalgodx has won S19, imo.

2 Likes