🤘 Banwave Request Please

Are you just bad at the game or can you not find any groups to do fast Grift speeds with?

2 Likes

I see what you are saying Cheetah however banning based off average time played would be great for the botters to adapt to.
That would mean they would have less time botting, and would be a win win situation all around for everyone.
Less botting gives legit players more of a chance.

5 Likes

I just figured out what to call the seasonal burning rolling log thing from the seasonal theme…its the banwave

1 Like

Dear Blizzard , please launch next ban wave , everywhere boting 3-4 k paragons that haven’t gone offline since season start , lots of bounty bots , exploit users - zd clan solo zbarb 150 gr.

3 Likes

Agreed Freeze. A mid season ban would be ideal and it might promoted more $$ to Blizz since the game and all expansions is still only $40.

1 Like

These anti cheaters only complain because people cheat better than them. We all know the ones in the spot light that get extra treatment by Blizzard like certain streamers also use addons and get bounties from friends or their alt accounts.

3 Likes

I agree play the game to your liking someone that won’t even play with ever isn’t effecting you one bit. Every game has cheats built in or someone abusing something in it.

1 Like

There are some games that have less cheaters because the cheaters are handled more frequently or are dealt with more effectively.

While your perspective may work for you, it doesn’t work for the competitive D3 gamers.
We don’t get to compete at Blizzcon, online tournaments etc.
All we get is the leaderboards. The players on the front page (top12) would be equivalent to the finalists of a tournament, and that is everything!
Having the boards clean and legitimate should be expected and a standard in any game.

1 Like

Diablo isn’t a competitive game nor is it an Esport game. Having a leaderboards doesn’t make it much competitive some of you compete more on the Forums then you do actually playing the game. This game wasn’t meant to be competitive nor has it’s previous versions. They can’t even design proper PVP or actual trading that cannot be abused by third party websites selling items and services.

3 Likes

While I do agree that cheaters should be banned in a game that has such competitive things as leaderboards, this is also in a perfect world.

There may be games that have successfully did away with all cheaters, I would have a suspicion that these said games have not reached the popularity of a game like diablo. Which results in more players and the more players, the more cheating will be used.

Cheating goes hand in hand with competitiveness as well…to think of how many competitive sports players in every sport throughout history has cheated to gain the upper hand…because they want to win.

As for D3 at its current place in time, I do not see them having a legit reason to go all out on making sure all cheaters have been dealt with every single season multiple times per season…I mean, aren’t they on limited funds and personnel now?

Glad to see someone who agrees :slight_smile:

When Diablo 3 and seasonal rankings came out, competition was fun. What’s the point of having a leader board and competition if players are practically ALLOWED to cheat?

I’m not judging anybody who uses these programs, it’s not 100% their fault since they’re not actively being banned.

It would be better if it wasn’t allowed AT ALL. That using these programs would cause an immediate IP ban (if detected obviously.)

If ya’ll spent more time grinding & less time complaining about botters, then you’d have ranked by this stage…

All bots do is grind for resources. Gold, XP, mats, keys. They are slaves to the same RNG regular players are.

You can grind for everything the bots grind as well. But you’re simply too lazy to do so, and prefer to instead come to the forum and whine about it.

2 Likes

Not really because in a tournament you wouldn’t get to burn 3000-4000 keys to get that perfect GG map for your #1 spot.

1 Like

Dude well said they are forum leaderboard players not actual game players. Too much whining and complaining about how others effect them when they really don’t.

Unless their fun in the game is to compete for top spots on the Lb…steroids sure as heck don’t effect me but I can’t say it doesn’t effect the legit player next to them competing for the top. Diablo may not be an “e sport” but doesn’t mean it isn’t or cannot be competitive for a player…

Heck, I know people who have to compete over everything, and I mean everything.

I think the two leaderboards that show off game knowledge and skill are, the weekly challenge rift and the seasonal achievement board, not the greater rift leaderboards.

1 Like

Humans require sleep and can not grind 24/7. Bots do not need sleep.

Cheaters should be banned.

6 Likes

Tell that to the nolifers who stream the entire opening weekend of a new season lol.

And it still doesn’t matter. Bots just get there a little faster. That’s all. They can’t do the highest-lvl grifts, the human has to do that.

PS: here, read it and git gudder.

TL;DR: “By the time I was done I had about 4.5k death breaths and almost 1000 souls. And it didn’t even take that long. Just aimless T16 farming.”

About 3 hours total. Count how many reforges that got me.

Well, if they’re streaming you can clearly see it’s an actual person playing, and they’ll only do that sort of splurge on play-time for the first couple of days of the season.

Now, compare that to the accounts which have an average of 22+ hours a day, for the entire season, i.e. something that’s impossible without using a bot, account sharing, or both.

1 Like