Baldur's Gate 3 vs D4 vs DOS 2 vs D3, honest opinions plz

Funny coming from you.

3 Likes

Show me one thread I’ve ever made that was to insult people. I’ll wait.

2 Likes

How many times have you called other forum members “trolls” today?

“Only trolls with nothing better to do care about that.”

“If you stop feeding that troll, he will eventually go away.”

“hypocritical forum police.”

4 Likes

I said

:point_up:

Referring to the post you quoted where I said

:point_up:

You know, the one where you conveniently left off the key word, trying to be clever thinking nobody would notice.

Still waiting for that thread.

FYI, those are posts, not threads. And those are not insults. Calling a troll a troll is fine. The person I referred to as a troll is in fact… a troll. There is not one single intelligent person on this entire forum who will disagree with that.

And it sounds to me like calling out forum police got under your skin. I’m pretty sure I can find threads of you doing just that… so that explains your rage.

3 Likes

Stay tuned for what’s coming on the next episode of “As the Forum Turns”…

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Strike 2. Show me one single thread.

Or keep digging your hole deeper… your choice… your rep.

2 Likes

I never said you created a thread no need to because you always do it in your general comments.

2 Likes

Strike 3. You’re out.

Go kick rocks.

4 Likes

You complaining at Mattelot is getting old. Broken record.

4 Likes

Didn’t this guy also call Meteorblade a “sock puppet”?

4 Likes

Accused Meteorblade multiple times for using sock puppet accounts to boost post like amounts.

Strangely it’s Mattelot’s own posts that seem to very often get likes from a few zero post accounts. Weird, isn’t it? :thinking:

4 Likes

I lived in 2000 and there was D2 and BG2, both game were top.

2 Likes

Life is too short to be taken so seriously.

1 Like

Both BG3 and DOS2 are really good. BG3 probably wins on presentation. DOS2 got somewhat more interesting and challenging combat.

Just buy both tbh.
DOS2 is probably way cheaper for now, if price matters.

Elden Ring too of course (albeit I will agree with the people saying Dark Souls is better, Elden Ring is great, but something is also lost in its transformation to open world)

Now that is a game which beats all the aforementioned!

3 Likes

Coming from the guy with negative rating, that’s rich. And I see you even brought your alt accounts to like your posts again.

2 Likes

How good was Ultima? My older cousin made it sound like it was this revolutionary amazing thing but it feels like I never hear about it after like 1998. I have at times thought about playing one of the newer versions to check it out.

Was that something related to an area that looked like a big festival/circus tent thing and when you enter it you go into some alternate dimension type place? I had a bug at that area back when I played it and stopped because of it, can’t remember what it was but something like not begin able to exit the area or load so I was basically stuck.

They are in depth open world storyline RPGs. Plenty of side quests to engage in, and plenty of opportunities to get lost as well. If you only play with the reference material that is provided with the game (and a notepad), you can sink many hours into the series of games. They are old games, dating back to 1979 with Akalabeth. Other than Ultima Underword, I’ve played two of the other games. I tried playing some of the older ones, but lost interest.

I started with Ultima 7 : The Black Gate playing on a 386 system. It took me about 2 months playing a couple of hours a night to complete the game. I enjoyed the game very much. Replayability isn’t much enjoyment IMO, because the vast majority of the items in the game are static, so it’s extremely easy to speed through the game if you know where to go.

I also played Ultima 9 Ascension… This was the first fully 3D 3rd person RPG of the series, it was the last Ultima game before Origin Systems went defunct. I was able to complete this game in a few weeks… I enjoyed it for the most part outside of the game being very buggy, it would frequently crash… Saving often was crucial.

1 Like

There is a French provercer which must exist in other languages which says “It’s the hospital that doesn’t care about charity”.

Except for your posts to ignite a post…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?expanded=true&q=troll%20%40Mattelot-1113%20order%3Alatest

Before answering me, you have more comments than me, and probably less useful.

2 Likes

I’m not sure, it’s so long since I played it, but as far as I remember it was during some dungeon. I was save scumming the same file, and eventually I came to a point where I could neither advance nor leave the dungeon.

Very interesting. :+1:

1 Like