Back to dual wield now that I finally got a Primal Dawn drop

Hey guys , I am going with dual wield at the moment now that I got a really nice Primal Dawn last night . I have tried it paired up with Valla’s and it works great . And I am currently running it with a Primal FB and it’s running about neck and neck with Valla’s . However , my FB has both 24% AD and 10% CDR , whereas my Valla’s only has 24% AD with no CDR .

How much CDR do I need total ? I was hoping I could maybe add more AD somewhere like on gloves or shoulders and still have enough CDR on my gear . I am running with “Amplification” on my follower and don’t want to change that . MY profile is available to view if need be .

1 Like

42% will get you 100% uptime on FoK.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Varadia . I have 38.70% CDR on sheet . I’ll see if the quad gloves will get me where I should be

1 Like

Got a second Primal Dawn last night with a native roll of 24% AD . Rolled CDR on it and now can have both bows equipped with CDR and AD . Don’t know which of the two I like better . They both seem to run pretty close in GR’s . First one has 10% Damage and AD . Other one has both CDR and AD but doesn’t have 10% Damage . I like the secondary on my first one better , as the secondary on my second bow is useless . I think my second bow may shine as my paragon points increase but my first one still has a slight edge .

1 Like

I’ve never had a primal Dawn, not even one with bad affixes.
Let me pre-congratulate you on your impending lottery win. :wink:

1 Like