Auto pickup taking items from other couch players

In addition to the auto salvage pickup not working for P2, when one of the pets in a couch co-op game auto picks up either death breaths or to salvage, that pet’s player gets all of the items, regardless of who they are tagged for on the ground.

Currently playing on Xbox, but I’d wager this is happening everywhere.

2 Likes

Yes this is happening to me and my wife as well player 1’s pet steals all loot and salavages it. Havent tested DB pickup yet from the altar

Yup, same.

I’ve had to dismiss my pet to make sure that anyone else playing couch co-op with me is able to get their DB/salvage.

Even when i dismiss my pet player 2’s pet wont pick up and salvage the gear. I feel like the whole altar is full of bugs for console

Also happening here (Switch). Wouldn’t be as much of an issue if you could turn off Altar powers individually, but that isn’t supported. Please fix this as it’s completely ruining the couch co-op experience.

1 Like

Have you tried to activate the auto pickup node on the player 2 account as well? Haven’t tried yet, but it would worth the try

Yes, of course. Even if P1 puts away their pet, P2s pet runs over to the gear as if it’s going to salvage, but nothing actually happens.

Can confirm bug as well on Switch. Player 1 has auto pickup/salvage; Player 2 has auto pickup Death’s Breath. P2 getting no salvage; P1 getting no DB. Big bug, needs fixed ASAP.

Temp workaround is to simply not have any pets equipped. Terrible.