Aussie Diablo Community

I started playing Diablo 1 And fell in love with the game.
So when Diablo 2 came around I was hooked.
Diablo 3 Amazing. Can not get enough of it.
Then the best news Diablo 4 is coming. Well hold your horses.
So a Few of my Friends decided we would Create and make a community for all to enjoy. For all Games Not just for Diablo.
Aussie Diablo Community 18+ casual PC gaming community,and Discord Discord is open to All, discord.gg/t2bVkRm2Ww
Rule there will be No swear words IN VOICE
Swearing is like salt on food though.
Find another word instead of swearing.

We were established in 2021,With the goal of creating a community where gamers always had someone to play games with no matter what time of day.
We welcome all who have a relaxed attitude and who are here to have fun.
Our community is currently looking for mature individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
We have members all across the globe, but have our strongest presence in North America
We are Aiming D2 D3 D4 And many other game’s Twitch/Streamers are welcome.

Damn, I love salt on my food…

Sounds like an awesome idea you can sign me up or add me as friend as I currently play D3 Mystic#14851

PS: On most of the day or night across the ditch

Smokie I’m Same The Monk Is My Favorite Character. I Play Alone & Diablo 4 Has Been Coming Out for Long. Aussie Diablo Community. How Do I Sign up & Swearing Is Foolish & I Ant No Fool just Joker Get Back to Me Please

We all joining discord atm chilling with D3 and then D2res. D2 has no clan in the game (like D3) so this is were discord is good to have. discord.gg/WFubVRNA. D4 Will have a clan in the game and hopefully we will be big and strong :smiley:
Remember Discord is not just for Diablo players, We are open to any one like to join to find new friends to play with or talk.

1 Like

G’day! I just started playing again recently and I’m looking for new people to play with. Feel free to add me if you ever want to play!! BIGLEZ#11445

1 Like