August 2nd and still no beta info?

any news about the new beta going to be release?

2 Likes

check two threads lower Delayed 2: Resurrected it will tell you all you need to know

Don’t listen to this guy, D2R is not delayed, no matter what he says.

7 Likes

Stop spreading fake news.

10 Likes

did they say they were going to update us? am i missing something? no they never said anything like that. what are you on about exactly.

nothing new yet but its not Delayed as some posts claim thats for sure my guess it will be this week or latest next week coz other then that its not early august :slight_smile:

Early access beta is expected in August. Is it still August?

If so, develop patience; it could technically be on the last day of August.

4 Likes

nononono, it’s the second of august… they said august ! rofl. /s

5 Likes

hehe They said Early August Beta Access :rofl: :rofl: that should mean by the first 2 weeks ?

1 Like

They usually give info on Tuesday if they have any to give.

5 Likes

You added the word “early”, they never said any such thing, they said beta access in august.

1 Like

ya i had to go double check, all it says is THIS AUGUST. they were liberal with it for a reason :stuck_out_tongue: cuz even they don’t know yet.

So many people took “beta in August” to literally mean “12:01am August 1”

9 Likes

There is no follow up to the “beta in August” and that makes people angry. If there was any info like “we’re still not ready this week” or something this wouldn’t be an issue.

2 Likes

LOL you gosh darn right i was up at 1201, EST, CST and PST with a pot of coffee ready to brew in case it available, yes i know its not the real thing yet, but i was ready to play. I will admit im one of the people who thought it was gonna drop at 1201am, Aug 1st.

PezRadar replied in another thread. The beta has not been delayed and is still on track for its August release. When PezRadar says “soon” in relation to an announcement, it tends to be 2-7 days and not Blizzard “soon”.

6 Likes

There will be a follow-up in august.

3 Likes

Oh boy, I bet you feel pretty silly now that the devs have confirmed that nothing is delayed.

1 Like

Hmm… I read somewhere that pre-orders give you beta access “one month” before release. Since the release date is September 23, I take it that 1 month before that would be August 23. So yep, end of August confirmed!

1 Like

Relax man it will be here soon :tm:

1 Like