Aughild's Set Recipe Not Dropping

I am not sure if this is the place to post this but I have not been able to find the recipe for the new Aughild set, I was under the impression that it would drop in horadric caches for completing bounties. I have done around 30 complete bounties and I am no longer getting any blacksmith or jewelcrafting recipes but I still do not have the Aughild set recipe. I thought that I was just unlucky with rng for the first few caches but eventually i would get it as the pool of available recipes diminished but now I am beginning to think that it isn’t going to drop at all for me. If anyone has any idea what is going on help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Ensure your drop down menu at the blacksmith is on show all, not Have laterals or highest usable.

Sometimes you don’t get recipes even if you don’t have all of them yet. It took me forever to get Sage 70 set last season. It six l sucks when it won’t give you the plans you really want.

Thanks for the reply, my blacksmith is on show all with no recipe, I guess I will keep farming. I always thought they gave the recipes until you had them all.

Same problem here, but in ps4. Around the same number of bounty runs, and the last 5 or 6 caches have dropped no plans.

no crimson set yet after a lot of bounties… i got the aughilds set recipe in some random green goblin…

i feel like my account has been bugged to not drop the crimsons set anymore in normal… like somehow it dropped but i was not able to pick it up… and it will forever will not drop for me anymore…

1 Like

Same for me, Crimson not dropping after at least 40 bounties. Starting to feel like it’s not going to happen. Not sure what to do about it.

I’m seeing this too - on my non-seasonal characters. Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Same here. I got one finally but the rest. Nope! RNG sucks sometimes. LOL. :sweat_smile: I’m farming on t16 too.

That is exactly how it should be but lately Devs want to lock everything behind a gate so that they can torture players with RNG until you get the drop…

I have completed more than 80.000(!) bounties in total over the years on EU server and still haven’t got the Aughild’s Authority.

Your total number of bounties is irrelevant since Aughilds was changed this patch.

1 Like

Did you mean the recipes not droping