Aughilds Authority Plan won’t drop/ps4

I’ve finished at least 30 full bounty runs and gathered every blacksmith and gem plan in the game thus far from bounty caches with the exception of Aughild’s Authority. The last 4 bounty caches haven’t even dropped a plan. I’m pretty sure it’s bugged; please assist!

I got the aughild,but no captain crimson,forgot how many bounties and puzzle rings…i’m sure this is a bug @ console,pls fix this blizz,ths.

Sorry to add another question(s) to this but to clarify…

Th Set only drops via Bounty Cache Reward right?..not thru other gameplay or areas?

Second…is it both Seasonal & non-Seasonal?

Through bounty caches or goblins that drop designs; but those are rare and random. I only know this happening for seasonal; it’s been many years since I had to get the plan in non-seasonal.

since classic wow is starting today! I used s18 as a good distraction (thanks blizzard!) and I couldnt get the captain stuff to drop, i killed about 100 goblins (i popped the ancient vault 10 times at t16) no i couldnt get the big guy at the end, but all the stuff leading to him didnt give my crusader any problems. I did about 10 clears of bounties and not a single captain plan thing dropped. I’m not sure where to look but now it doesnt matter since Classic is starting as soon as i get home from work.

Kinda wish I had the chance to play with some of that captain gear (I know its in the game, someone on my friends list was sporting it on his 110 paragon demon hunter)… Lucky guy!

1 Like

It’s not just console. I’ve stopped receiving plans from caches and goblins, and it hasn’t dropped. I confirmed that the plan is not already in Haedrig’s list, so I didn’t overlook it. I understand “rare” in a list, but shouldn’t it drop if there’s nothing else on the list to get, and you don’t have it yet? ESPECIALLY from caches that typically drop a plan if you don’t have it yet until they’re all acquired?

Very similar problems for me. XB1, still haven’t got Aughild’s, and Captain Crimson’s took me what seemed like forever. I just did bounty run after bounty run.

I’ve got a ton of puzzle rings. I will try the vault (and the normal goblin spots) looking for it. There’s not much left I don’t have - Liv Moore and Aughild’s Authority are pretty much all left on my list of things that require tons of specific farming.

Do 5 bounties in one act, get a cache reward, do not open it, stash it, create a new level 1 toon, get cache reward from stash, open it.

Instant all the plans you are missing.