Asia Server Season 21 - Hasn't Ended on Time AGAIN!

Yes, just like all three server regions for PC also didn’t end on time.
Season 20 also didn’t end on time for Asia and EU.
It’s not just a console thing for them to get wrong.

no it isn’t, but they have stuffed up consoles far more often than PC…and we tend to wait a helluva lot longer for a fix than PC…

NO I don’t really care when it ends. If you look at my account I’m not one of those mindless that play the game as a contest. I was only saying that it is becoming a norm on Diablo 3. That they are having more problems than in the past. Here it is almost 18 hr later and still no fix.

Sorry but this is season 21 and you would think they would have their crap together by now!!! It is becoming the norm with them lately. Sorry we are having a problem and we are looking into. We’ll keep you up to date??? 18 hrs later and they are still looking into it plus no update!!! But we just have to wait to see what happens.

The game is a mess of writes, rewrites, and overwrites. No one understands the code any more. So get used to it it’s not going to get better.

We need official regular follow to know what is going on every one, two or three hours as a respect for us . thanks.

3 Likes

when dev try to fix it

This is the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
But people kept singing it just because

This is the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was

Don’t really need it in 3 different posts.

Just one thing comes to mind. Generally, ending a season and rolling over to the default has not been much of an issue.
It would likely be a merge of season into the default patch…unless someone forgot to do backups. :rofl: oops

you sure? it says it never ends and all that.

Never ending does not mean it should be spammed.