Ashearas worth it for ZDH in speeds?

I just put together my version to test, has anyone already tested this and made a conclusion?

For speeds, I’m not sure. If you’re running something in like 2 or 3 minutes, you’ll only be getting the benefit of the followers for 1 to 1 1/2 min. If you’re running 4 to 5 min speeds, then you get them for 2 to 2 1/2 min, and so on and so on.

But keep in mind that some of their skills have long cooldowns, so they might only go off 2 time in the entire rift if you’re running fast speed or 3 or 4 times in longer speeds.

You also have to time when you hit enemies because the set calls your followers to you on hit for 30 sec out of every minute and if they show up with no enemies around, then you might wind up wasting their appearance.

Not yet. I have to augment my followers first, I plan to do it soon.

imho not worth it. while it may sound good on paper, in meta basically the stars have to align to be useful (their buffs have to be up in the corresponding coe cycles on both trashkiller and rgk). and in speeds you kill the stuff so fast anyway that they provide basically zero benefits

1 Like