Artisans not showing recipes

NO MATTER WHAT I TRY MY ARTISONS RECIPES FOR LV 11 WONT SHOW UP. I CHECKED THE FAN FORMS ON LINE AND THEY SAID I NEEDED 1 DEATHS BREATH AND GOLD TO LV UP. WELL I HAVE 45 DEATHS BREATH AND OVER 25 MILLION IN GOLD AND STILL NOTHING. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG OR IS THERE A PATCH I NEED? I JUST BOUGHT THE GAME AND ALL THE EXPANSIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE. I WOULD THINK ALL THE LATEST PATCHS WERE INCLU**

Death’s Breaths won’t drop below level 61, so that means you must have the expansion on your account, so that’s not the problem. Is there any way you can post a screenshot of what the Artisan’s training window looks like for you?

2 Likes

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/maxwellr1964-1999/career
This shows all of your artisans (Blacksmith, Jeweller and Mystic) are level 12, i.e. max level. What recipe(s) are you trying to find and unable to? Basic recipes are learned just by training the artisans, e.g. the Blacksmith will be able to craft blue / yellow quality gear. The recipes for blacksmith crafted legendaries / set items have to be found as drops in-game, either from goblins or as part of the loot in Bounty caches. Recipes for some of the higher level gems also have to be found this way.

1 Like

First: Please don’t post in all caps. It is a violation of forum Posting Guidelines.

You have: D3, RoS and the Necromancer. Plus, all 3 of your Artisans are Level 12. And you have only 1 non-Season Necromancer Character at Level 70 Paragon 110, according to your Profile, updated last night.

So, at this point, the only thing I can think of is: Go to an Artisan and change the Show filter from “Have Materials” to “All”.

5 Likes