Armory Set save

Cannot save name of armory set, all I get is three lines —
Also, communities I am subscribed are not available - e.g. Power Level

3 Likes

Same issue here. Playing on EU servers and haven’t verified it happens on US too.

Americas Region is saving Armory build names correctly.

Europe and Asia Regions are not:

2 Likes

same bug here , eu server

Can you please fix the problem with Armory on EU Servers too. When I first tried to save a new build, all the equipped gems of all prior saved builds have been removed and were put into my inventory. Armor, weapon and legendary gems in jewlery.
When I then tried to re-equip the gems into the existing builds the changes to the build have been accepted but the existing name of the build was changed from “Spirit Speed” to “—” (three dashes) which will result in all builds having the same names ( > three dashes!!!) if I proceed in saving the gems to my other 3 builds in the armory.

The same here!
NOw it is hard to use the armory!
Please fix it ASAP!

Same problem please fix it

+1 here, EU servers

Was fine few days ago, and for some reason I still have one normal profile

+1. — instead text.
EU server

I’m also experiencing this bug. For me, I think it started the day before yesterday on the Asia server. Older wardrobe saves are fine, any new ones or saves over old ones result in - - -
Testing EU server - also bugged.
Testing Americas server - working fine, for now.

Also can confirm that this is not a client-side issue, still got it after reinstalling both game and battle.net client

Same problem here, EU servers. As Flamcy, I have reinstalled too and the problem persist

Same problem here, EU servers.

Same problem on Asian servers. First occurred about 2 days ago for me.

Update, and sticky from Community Manager, says fix incoming today…

1 Like

Seems like the problem with armory is fixed atm

==EDIT===
Yeah, but I had to re-save every build (: