Are you liars or are you lazy or incompetent? If not even that, are they ignoring players who play Blizzard games?

How long will this survive until lock/ban? Your bets.

Or to make S22 appear better?

But seriously my bet is it will happen on the 10th with the normal patch schedule.

Were the non-Sunday ones the early ones? I think the first season I took part in was Season 10 or 11 which is why I said “For as long as I remember”

Yes. Everything season 12 and onwards ended on a Sunday. Seasons 5 through 11 ended on Fridays.

4 Likes

You can only do what you can do. I once saw a Chief Engineer come completely unglued because a truck full of Ameroyal was late and we couldn’t start a Med Cruise. The Admiral was not happy. However this hysteria is more likely to cause them to stop making precise announcements to begin with.

I disliked season 21 eye candy buffs. I didn’t have an issue with season 21 not ending on time. Why are you so bent out of shape? Blizzard has always kept weekend staffing to a minimum. With Covid-19, 90% Blizzard employees are working from home. Dismiss the past so you can live the present. Hope for a better a tomorrow with season 22 less bug free.

It wouldn’t make much of a difference if they continued to make precise comments and gave updates because you know the first minute passed the given time if another update had not dropped or the game had not been fixed, the same people would be in hysterics over that.

All goes back to my comment in another thread about how someone will complain about anything every time something happens.

Where? Care to post all these quotes of people defending Blizzard at all costs? Zym is correct in his statement that no one is defending, just calling out the vitriolic hyperbole.

2 Likes

You’re right of course but what I meant is if it keeps up we’ll be lucky to get announcements with a date much less a time.

True. But then as a while we would totally deserve that.

Try being a little nice when you post. Posts like yours serve no purpose except to show you need to stay off the internet.

2 Likes

OP Blizzard gives all feedback equal consideration and treats it with the utmost professionalism no matter who it is from :rofl: