Are you joking with the Necromancer?

I bought a job with real money. Except for the most useful backpack, does this character need to wear a Set? Well, even if you don’t wear a Set, the new season proves to be the worst career ever. Tell me, can I be angry with your behavior?

2 Likes

Excuse me wot? I mean wtf? :laughing:

6 Likes

Sure, go right ahead. Of course, you’ve owned the Necromancer DLC for over 20 months, and haven’t played the game in over a year though…

5 Likes

What even are you talking about…fail troll attempt maybe?

1 Like

Can’t believe nobody has realized this likely went through google translate. What I am getting from this is they don’t seem to understand how the game works and is upset that they spent money on a character that isn’t OP the second you pay for it.

6 Likes

Google translate is what I gathered as well. Sounds to me that they got a job, bought the necro exp pack, and is disappointed at Blizzard not giving ‘enough love’ for the class, or doesn’t like the direction the company has taken with the class in general.

1 Like

I thought so too, but as Jammur stated, its could be a cryptic analogy.

1 Like

No, the “job” refers to a class / role, i.e. the Necromancer.
For example, Final Fantasy 14 refers to roles like Tank / Healer as jobs.

4 Likes

“Bought a job with real money” - in this context it really doesn’t sound like a role in a group I reckon.

No, it means he bought the DLC with real money. The “job” is exactly what Meteorblade is referring to - the Necromancer class. What isn’t clear is whether the poster is complaining that the Necromancer was nerfed too hard or if it’s too OP (the post referenced not needing to even wear a set, but again, Google Translate).

In either case it sounds like the OP may not understand the class, whether it be mechanics or gearing. There’s no way to really know for sure unless the OP responds further.

4 Likes

It may also be that the OP is talking about the necromancer from D2, as a summoner class… as the Necro from D3 is not. Pets don’t do jack in this game.

1 Like

What do you mean ? The two best necro builds are rathma and bone spear, both of which are pet builds. Not only that, but the best XP meta in the game, rat/bat runs rely heavily on a necro that is 100% pet damage with skeletal mages. How is that “don’t do jack” ?

It’s not a pet build in the way that D2 was. They are less like pets, and more like physical spells. You don’t invest into making them better (simply because you can’t). You can’t make them last longer… (again, because you can’t).

2 Likes

This is gorgeous chaos.

4 Likes

i think backpacks are useful, but packbacks? not much, season is good with sesame but not with see, son? carreers are not bad, wait until you get a degree. celsius over kelvin all the way, and i can be angry with your bee savior too.

4 Likes

the customer is ALWAYS right. Fix this, Blizzard!!!

2 Likes

The customer is very very rarely right.

Necros only wear black.

1 Like

The Bartender is always right.

Here’s an example of a Blizzard customer being 100% wrong

2 Likes