Are we going to get some sort of update on patch notes?

Some of us would like to plan out what we’re going to play for next season…

We’ll have the final patch notes when they announce the release date, not before.

1 Like

They also need to disclose what and which pet is available, if not already announced - I did not see it when I looked last but that was when they said they were reducing PTR so… maybe in the interim.

they’re not mutually exclusive and blizzard’s/your idea that they are, is wrong.

What is wrong?

#MissingCharacters

the idea that patch notes update and season release date are somehow connected to each other is wrong, they’re not mutually exclusive things. Bliz is just too lazy to put out 2 updates.

3 Likes

Just look at the latest PTR update. I’ll lay odds that it goes live like that.

1 Like

It’s not going live with WD Bogadile 1 shotting rift guardians which is part of the most current notes. There is a weeks worth of testing and updating that hasn’t been mentioned and probably won’t be until 1-2 weeks before season start.

3 Likes

If it gows live like this not a single player will play Crusader.
And if some do they will just to try Akkhans and thn probably quit instant because it S8CKS!!!

1 Like

Relax @DADDY, all is well and being managed!

Season hasn’t ended yet, but after it ends (2 Sundays from today), there will be a new season blog telling you everything you need to know.

They are probably still tweaking things. You dont want to rush them do you?

1 Like

Yes, I get 800% increased damage and guaranteed critical hits because there are fewer than 4 of them and I am all about Balance (except I’m not.) Are they stunned, blind, or frozen?

It’s not going to go live like that, there was entirely too much complaining on the angelic crucible “buffs” as well, the archangels for crusader are going to be changed at a bare minimum…

1 Like

Yeah you’re not missing anything, part of the process. PTR boards will shut down, final date launch will be announced then any patch changes in that same announcement. Those things still need to happen so it’s not going to just sneak up on you like okay here’s the new season with no time to prepare what you want to do.

I won’t be making any character decisions till I see the final notes, I imagine I’m not alone.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: yea that’s nice…I’m fully aware.

Good, so I’d expect to hear something this week then to answer your OP… we can hope as soon as maybe Tue/Wed.

whatever helps you cope bud.

1 Like

Talking to yourself? Not the one with the issue here.

No, I’m talking to your sarcastically smart azz self. Lick boots harder kid.

1 Like