Are we going to get a PTR patch to address issues b4 2.7.0 release?

Are we going to get a PTR patch to address issues b4 2.7.0 release?

Most likely there will be a ptr update tomorrow. As for whether the update will address, improve, or solve the issues players had will remain to be seen.

Is there any official communication about this?

None as far as I know of. It’s only speculation on my part based on previous ptrs as well as this ptr lasting for two weeks instead of one week.

Hopefully tomorrow or friday but I think it will go live with some sort of nerf to GOD and to WD either way they will both be weaker then before, as for the set reworks I think wizard will get nerfed the 4 set of firebirds is going from 4000 to 1000 most likely, as for the necro we all know they like to keep it overpowered so a passive rework and they are done. Follower updates work fine and will remain the same as they are.

Kinda easy to fix god buff 6 set to 20000 and remove piercing from the quiver all together, simple fix that also make bolas look like a good option

Have the mods of this forum EVER responded to feedback?

Have they ever relayed the response from the devs?

Genuinely curious.

My thoughts are, the devs are trying to sell more copies of the Necromancer pack.

Squeezing as much money they can out of this game before D2R and D4 come out.

Seriously, any kind of communication at this point would welcome. What’s the point of testing if we don’t get any sort of response to our feedback?

1 Like

if it stands as is, I will not be playing d3 for four months; and no, the mods don’t relay anything and tell the devs to add more doors

Only to be like “How dare you question our authority!!!” then lock the thread and ban those involved.

3 Likes

PTR has been patched, with accompanying updated notes…

2 Likes

It only addressed the wizard issues all others remain or got worse