Are we going to get a legitimate Season 26 theme?

Seriously, this is like getting served bread crumbs as the main course at a fancy restaurant.

4 Likes

Dose someone actually force you to play this game? Or there are no other games available for you? If the answer is no, then just don’t play this seson, or do the jurney and then be on whit your life. I played 7 out of the 25 sesons. That is how many sesons were interesting for me.

1 Like

“Dose someone actually force you to TROLL THIS MANS LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS ABOUT SEASON 26? Or there are no other games available for you? If the answer is no, then just don’t TROLL THIS MANS LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS ABOUT SEASON 26, or STOP TROLLING THIS MANS LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS ABOUT SEASON 26 and then be on whit your life. I played 7 out of the 25 sesons. That is how many sesons were interesting for me. AKA I DONT PLAY THIS GAME OR THIS SEASON BUT I WILL TROLL THIS MANS LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS ABOUT SEASON 26 ANYWAY.”

FIXED

5 Likes

I played NS when I didn’t played seasons. Sorry if i’m the stupid for not complaining every friggin seson for something interesting for me. I got my treats 3 sesons in a row, which was awsome. I suspected that some time again will come a sesonal content that will not interest me. DO I START YELING ABOUT IT? No, because I know it’s hard to give us something every seson, that everyone will enjoy. I’m just saying not all sesonal themes were or will be interesting for everyone. That’s why it’s a good thing that there are many other games that you can play. Don’t get so frustrated over a game.

so you quit d3 18 times? that’s more than me.

2 Likes

jeez could you be more hypocritical?

8 hours earlier…

Maybe you need to know how to read a thread…

2 Likes

Uhm… This comment backfired.

1 Like

Your own threads quit the forum more often than you quit the game.

1 Like

Nice try idiot, you made a fool of yourself. Again.

Nothing about his comment was legitimate… What there is not insane power creep this season like the past 2-3 whelp there’s no season theme. Players like you and him are never happy. The theme is you for fun players got to put less hours into your augments and you have a time sink that gives you more xp because you complain every season that the seasons are not casual friendly. So they give you a casual friendly season and you still complain sthu.

1 Like

Sure, when the devs grow a brain.

Fat chance…

Devs only care about what streamers, cheatears (T-Hud users, Botters, other 3rd party program BS users, No lifes playing the game over 12-16h a day for whole season) and METAs has to say and don’t care about average bread eaters like casuals or SOLO GR players.

Sure this season theme offers faster way to augment your items, but due to the br4ind34d changes they made to Echoing Nightmares (sh1t loads of lunatics everywhere, meteor showers ONE shooting You and monsters immune to CC effects), actually gaining even a 100-120 augment is a major pain in the a$$ if you don’t have full ancient items with pretty good rolls already…

Before they ruined Echoing Nightmares with these stupid changes, cause ofc it was too easy for METAs who after being leveled or +12h a day players no lifing hard in EN to 1500-6000 paragons or more just jump into EN and facerolled everything, so they wanted to make it more “challenging” (for them once again at the expanse of SOLO players or those with lifes who don’t spend 12+ hours a day in a game)…

Sure the Trial like season theme is kinda boring, but at least before all these pointless changes that pretty much made the game unplayable for hardcore players, it at least allowed to gain much more EXP and easier augments faster for everyone.

Like it’s been said countless of times DEVs don’t care about any complains unless made by cheaters, METAs, Nerf crybabies or “players” complaining about POWAH CREEP yet they don’t either play the game AT ALL or just abuse the hell out of it in META and Rat runs doing 150 GRs in 7-5 minutes in first week of new season and under 4-2 minutes when season is close to an end…

But hey if someone dares to SOLO a 150 GR nerftards cry for nerfs, cause their build is breaking the balance of the game… :man_facepalming:

Ahh, the good old “ppl that play the game less than me are stupid n00bs, players that play it more than me are no-life nerds”. A classic. :+1:

Different ppl enjoy the game in different ways. Your way of enjoying the game is not the only one, and not the only correct way.

The first iteration of ENs were extremely strong. I’m all for power creep, but the first version of ENs would be a very big power creep step in terms of XP per hour. Like, you could get XP faster at 500 paragon than even the 7k group are doing in S25 right now. The second iteration made it more challenging. Experienced players will still be able to get ludicrous XP out of them even at low level. Less experienced players may not be able to beat the 7k paragon groups on S25 any longer, but they will still get XP many times faster than they’ve ever had before. Even if you can’t reach level 150 in the ENs, even if you’ve never played a season beyond 1000 paragon before, you will still get way (WAY!) more XP per hour than you’ve ever had before this season. So no matter the level, everyone will get a huge step of power creep in terms of XP per hour.

Will every player get a lvl 150 EN? No. And I think that’s good. If the ENs were tuned so that even an inexperienced player with just a few hours played in the season, mediocre gear, a flawed build and sloppy execution completes the maximum level of the season content, then I think the it’d be tuned too easy. I think everyone can agree on that?

Will you clear higher GR at the same paragon as S25 or S24? No. Will the NEs get boring? Probably. I’m not arguing that this is the perfect theme in any way, but don’t pretend that NEs are useless after the changes, it’s still an enormous XP boost.

5 Likes

Average or casual players can easily achieve Tier 100 in the Echoing Nightmares, even after the mid-PTR changes, and Tier 125 with some effort. Heck, you could probably reach Tier 100 just by immediately taking all four pylons and running around letting the conduit kill stuff. Anyway, the point remains, that a Tier 100 will get you an item that can be used to apply a rank 100 Caldesann’s Despair to your ancients, i.e. 500 main stat, but instead of it taking you a minimum of 20 GR runs (empowered + no death = 5 legendary gem upgrades) which, even at 2-3 minutes per run would take you around an hour, you can do one Echoing Nightmare taking 4-5 minutes. That means those casuals you mentioned can get 13 500 stat augments for their gear in roughly an hour rather than 13 hours. For casuals, don’t you think saving 12 hours on augmenting their gear is a major boon?

Never said they are useless (only said unplayable for HC players) just like never called anyone “stupid N00bs”, but some people love putting words in others months…

Just said it was made a pain unnecessary even if you still can reach the 125 rank mark…

Personally I don’t care about METAs as long as they don’t FORCE me to adapt to them and agree to all BS they say like when they clear a 140-150 GR SOLO with a specific build and have like 3000-6000 paragon and ask for a nerf than something like this pi$$es me off, cause I’m the one who suffers the most from this pointless nerfs, cause some META players can’t stand how the game is too easy for them while others are happy if they can even clear a 110 or 120 GR SOLO at all.

All these 7k groups you mentioned got there using T-Hud, but apparently there’s nothing wrong using it…
I wonder how many of these META players could SOLO even a 130-135 GR not relying on others whether it’s Rat Runs, META or any other groups in season. I highly doubt it, unless they would just join their groups, level ridiculous amounts of paragons, but never actually complete a GR, so this way they could “prove” they cleared a 130-135 GR SOLO than later… :roll_eyes:

As for me as a SOLO only GR player I usually clear a 120-126 GR per season (on my other account), sometimes worse depends on the season theme, but I don’t abuse any exploits even if there are any or rely on T-HUD, scripts any other 3rd party programs or bots and I don’t have a 2-3k highend PC, so for me max GR I can clear in season is usually in 120-130 GR range…

I wouldn’t care if METAs could clear a 150 GR in 30 seconds or less on 2nd or 3rd day of new seaon as long no one asks for pointless nerfs that only make more players leave the game and make the gap between METAs and SOLO GR players like me or others even bigger than it already is and just limit any pushing highiest GRs build diversity there’s left in the game…

For your case, the reason you haven’t cleared over 126 isn’t that you’re not using thud, it’s not that you’re not botting, it’s not that you play solo, have a life and you don’t need a $2k computer or play 12 hours per day. It’s just a matter of how much time you spend on a season, and how much you try-hard when you do play. Many (like me) play legit just a few hours per day and have lives, but still clear high and compete high on the leaderboards. Different ppl will solo anything from GR30 up to GR150, mostly depending on time invested, and I think that’s fine. People that try-hard and spend more time will perform better, that is expected and wanted. Cheats obviously is a problem, but it’s not the main difference between clearing GR120 and GR150.

Maybe you’re frustrated with the lower power this upcoming S26? I think many are, and I am too. But I think blaming the dedicated players for it is a bit unfair. The anti power creep movement exists at all skill levels, maybe even more amongst more inexperienced players. I do think the ENs needed a nerf though, I don’t mind power creep, but the first iteration was just too much XP. :grimacing:

You mean the 16-20h dedicated players, who either are botting or share their account?

No one and I mean not a single person has EVER SOLOed a 145-150 GR (probably not even 140 GR) WITHOUT doing META runs in 4 man groups, to level up their legendary gems!

You can defend METAs all you want, but that’s how it is and it’s a pain that the only way to clear up to 150 hell even a 140 GR is to join META groups.

No matter if I play the game 6 or even 12h a day for at least 1 month of the season (only botters play over 16h a day for whole duration of season) it’s impossible to clear even a 128 or let alone 130 GR unless I would be fishing for GRs and hope to God to get good pylons, otherwise no matter what season theme there’s out there, it’s just undoable for me. Like I said before unlike your “dedicated players” who often abuse the hell out of any exploits if there’s any out there or just play in META groups to faceroll 150 GR in 4 or less than 2 minutes like in current season I play the season the hard way not counting on others in GRs…
It’s a shame that SOLO players whether just GRs or even whole season are treated like they have Ebola by devs and pls don’t start with that we can now get faster augments now than before or the follower revamp that maybe helped SOLO players gain max 5 GRs…

METAs have been facerolloing 150 GR in seasons for YEARS already usually in less than 5 minutes, while SOLO players are happy to clear 120-130 GR only if they decide to not to join the METAs who play the game on ultra easy mode just to complain in forums that some build is too OP for them. :man_facepalming:

I wish that for ONCE devs made an ultra “POWAH CREEP” season theme that allows to SOLO GR up to 150 GR and CAP the d4mn paragon level in season to 5000, so that season wouldn’t end up like the current shard one with 10000 paragons.

The reason why don’t do META is because it literally makes me sick and give headaches, so I don’t get why SOLO GR players can’t have an option to also clear up to 140-150 GR in season too and are constantly left far behind METAs no matter if they play 3-6 or even 10h in season…

Wouldn’t be a problem if just like I said above season would be CAPed at 5000 paragon…

This video’s going to be a real problem for your narrative…

That’s Raxxanterax, playing Solo Self Found (i.e. at no point did he ever group up, not even for bounties), on hardcore, clearing solo GR150s on all seven classes.

GR130 at 1450 paragon…

GR135 at 1575 paragon…

…and the only content I join groups for is public bounties. Occasionally, when I boost people through 1-70, I’ll run them through one or two GRs afterwards to give them some paragon to play with, but I just don’t look for 2-man, 3-man or 4-man stuff as I don’t play META, and don’t want to. However, suggesting that it’s impossible for solo players to reach GR130, despite this season’s theme being really powerful, just isn’t true.

1 Like

That’s a lie. This past season I my first 150 on DH was without max gems, and lower paragon than the others that hit it at the time. I’ve never done a rat run in my life and didn’t make a zDH for groups until AFTER I got my rank 1’s across all DH sets. I’m married and have 2 jobs btw.

I understand your frustration and would also love for them to bridge the gap between solo and group play in terms of efficiency, banning bots, cheaters, etc, but cut out some of the nonsense man. This current season it’s totally possible to hit 150 solo easily without spending 12-16 hours a day. Hell, you could have played monk for 15 minutes a day from day one of season till now and have the paragon/gear to do a 150, you just didn’t put in even that amount of time to do it. Can’t blame others that is doing what you haven’t and then lumping them all into the same category.

Rank 1 world GR 139 at Paragon 1089. Was done in 11 minutes with no power or conduit pylons. This is on a DH that’s considered the 3rd strongest class this season behind monks and crusaders.

2 Likes