Are Ladder cube recipes also now nonladder

I assume its the case but just checking.
Are Ladder cube recipes also now nonladder?

1 Like

indeed they are.
There is nothing ladder only (except the difficulty and the fresh start)

Over the last week, we have seen much speculation and reactions from the community around the subject of Ladder play releasing post-launch. We wanted to take this opportunity to share that Ladder Only Rune Words, Unique Items, and Horadric Cube Recipes that were once restricted to Ladder rank play will now for the first time be included in non-ladder multiplayer and single player play.

Yep they are, I can’t link right now, but it is confirmed. Someone else can maybe link if they get a chance.

1 Like

We’re not actually sure on difficulty. I am assuming it will be the case that since they need to code an entirely new Dclone/uber system for Single player, etc. That the difficulty will be the same between modes.

This is an assumption, of course, but I think it’s likely.

1 Like

well , dclone and uber existed in non ladder as far as i know.
they’ll most probably simply take their stats from NL and put it in single player

Though i would prefer for the difficulty to be everywhere the same personally.

But indeed no info on that

1 Like

For ubers, yea, I suppose they will be very similar.
I just mean there will undoubtedly be changes to the Dclone system and tons of other stuff I doubt they’ll do anything but port the Ladder gamemode to Nonladder. I feel it would be way more of a hassle to keep nonladder easier, then you’d have to code the whole thing twice, and rework a ton of stuff.

I would bet 1 unid shako that this will be the case in D2R :slight_smile:

1 Like

well , for the Dclone i just thought it is simply possible that they’ll take the NL stats as a copy paste for SP. (and overall , simply copy paste everything from NL to SP stats wise)
But i do agree that it would be better to have the same difficulty everywhere, it’s a non-sense for me that this is the case.

I mean , i would understand ladder having a bit more exp / mf (as in innate mf/exp boost from the character until it becomes NL, so no need to change every exp / drop rate), that would be some kind of incentive to play it.
But i don’t really understand why they made a difficulty exclusive to Ladder :confused:

That being said , it is true that the Dclone system will have to be revamped anyway.
I do agree with the idea of sacrificing 1 or 2 Soj to spawn it that many had in the topics about it. (will need to kill andy 10K times for that , but worth it :stuck_out_tongue: )

As for unid shako , well i wouldn’t bet an unid shako as a self found unless i already had one xD Especially since i don’t really disagree with you on that.
but if i do find a 2nd extra one i don’t mind giving it to you if you haven’t found one yet , though i doubt i would find 2 before you find 1 , especially solo xD

1 Like