Arcane Torrent Build for Season 23?

Hey there,

I am a casual player and looking for a good up-to-date Arcane Torrent focused build. I really enjoy the look and play of the Arcane Torrent skill, and would like to follow a build that can use it effectively. I am not looking for top-tier performance (though that would be great), but just whatever can maximize the effectiveness of the skill regardless of the complexity of gameplay required.

I found one on Icey Veins but it has since been retired [Arcane Torrent w/ Manald Ring and Tal Rasha]. Is this still a somewhat viable build even though it’s retired? Or do I need to look for something else? If the latter, what would be a good alternative Arcane Torrent build for Season 23?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time and consideration!

• Rodgers

You could try a LoN manald heal build. Having the channel shoulders, the belt to reduce the mana cost so you could wear aquila cuirass in the chest for toughness

1 Like

Which shoulders and belt are you referring to?

They are called Mantle of Channeling, the shoulders and Aquila Cuirass for the chest. Don’t know how to insert a link on this site, since it’s not just a copypaste

1 Like

Ohh I gotchu, thanks!

Here you go…
Aquila Cuirass
Mantle of Channeling

For links that go outside of Blizzard’s own domains, creating clickable hyperlinks requires Trust Level 3. However, at Trust Level 2, people can create links to Blizzard’s own stuff like the Armoury pages (to view hero’s equipment), the game guide, other forum topics and so on. For external stuff, TL2 posters can still create non-clickable links as follows…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm