App crashes when trying to launch

ReportID: 3CBA54B2-6333-4F93-A4CB-8A343C049199

Pressing play in battle.net launcher the diablo 3 logo appears and then crashes with a message saying an unexpected error has occurred. I can provide diagnostic files if needed. Whenever i try and submit an official ticket it just loads for a few seconds and then refreshes the page without submitting.

No one here can use anything related to the ReportID since it is instanced when the event happens and is not tied to any public datapoint such as an error message as it would be correlated with the server end. Therefore, to get any optics on this, something diagnostic must be provided or there is absolutely no way anyone can assist.

Hey BobToss,

Lets make sure it’s not the old Razer Chroma issue causing the crash on launch. Info here:

Feel free to post a DXDIAG if it’s still crashing and we can take a look.

DXDIAG

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

I appreciate the response, i tried this fix and it worked even though i dont use any razer chroma peripherals i looked at my MSinfo file and saw the rzchroma software was failing, disabled the chroma effects and it launched.