Topic Deleted **********

Topic Deleted **********

5 Likes

He is a pretty terrible RG in general. On my blessed shield sader. half of my attacks don’t even hit him. I think it’s a radius thing.

1 Like

That explains a lot!!! I couldn’t understand why I was so wrath starved when fighting him. It took forever and I died three times. Probably best to leave the game if you get him (solo) in a high enough GR.

3 Likes

I was struggling with him today at BS build.

1 Like

can add infernal maiden to the list. her hitbox isn’t hitting unless its perfectly in the middle, and she moves around a little…

2 Likes

It’s the same for Infernal Maiden. Failed a GR 135 when the RG spawned with 3minutes spare, because I couldn’t get any wrath return on Infernal Maiden.

2 Likes

With infernal maidan throw 2 or 3 fists of heavens each side of her. The wrath are full then, if you try to stack it on her it doesnt work it stays empty.

1 Like

Yeah I tried that too. But she moves too much and basically ended up just filling wrath at the rate of wrath regen bonus.

1 Like

Bump, can blizzard fix this? This is a pretty huge issue when an X% of RG causes player to basically insta fail high GR pushes.

1 Like

Yes, I experience this too. Big problem.

1 Like

Bump…
This is issue has caused several high GR failures for me solo and in groups.
All three of the bosses named. Although sometimes you get lucky with Perendi and can regen off him.

1 Like

Blizz is aware of this. It’s a bug and it’s been well reported. Blizz acknowleged in writing that they are aware of it and that it is a bug. What we don’t know is how long before a fix arrives?

It’s a shame, but I think when they solve it, AoV will be nerff .

A simple work-around to this is to use Darklight instead of Pigsticker. Darklight automatically drops two Fissures on either side of your target. This solves all wrath refund issues for Vesalius, Perendi, Infernal Maiden, etc.

2 Likes

Hi Harnor, are you shure about this? Pls try it again vs the known RGs plus Raiziel. For me its no help sry.
Perdition is the only boss wie can kill.
So Blizz pls fix this boring bug. THX

Yes, Boing. I use Darklight for all my farming (I use Fissure rune on FoH, just to be clear). No Wrath return problems at all. If you want, you can view my profile. To make your search easy, I am circa rank 70 on North America solo boards. In my Harnor profile, see/inspect my character by the same name. I am specifically leaving him equipped in my farming gear, for your reference. [sorry for late response. I don’t frequent the forums much]

This is not a bug. Perendi, Infernal Maiden and Vesalius work as intended: no wrath regeneration if they are hit directly (i.e. over their head) by Fist of Heavens.
Actually you need a small upgrade in your gamestyle: cast FoH around the boss and let fissures do their work as wrath regenerators.

1 Like

THX both, changed my playstyle and it seems to work much better -even with pigsticker.

Christyandos- This was not the case in season 19. I skipped season 20 and when I came back and noticed this Issue with these bosses it was driving me crazy. If it is “working as intended” then it was a change on the developers part.