Post deleted by author

post deleted by author

Probably not. I’m curious about this and how much it will nerf the lazy shotgun build but everyone seems to be publicizing the bom crusader and not testing ivory tower. Googled it and still found nothing.

Cant imagine how big of a nerf it will be… In reality you need to be hit 12.5 times in 1 second to maximize stacks. And then you need to block all these 12.5 hits having max 75% block chance. Still, for high pushing will be couple GR lower for sure.

My question is more - will this be a hotfix to existing Ivory Towers or new drops only?

It’s a retro-active nerf.

Yes, I tested it. Lazy shotgun with ivory tower is still stronger than a gears demon hunter. Not as powerful as thorns or a steed set shotgun spec which has way too many buttons for me to play, but it’s good. I can do sub 10 minute 120s with no problem. The only reason why they take so long is that the character moves so slowly. If I augged all my stuff I could do a 130 in probably the same time. I went with):

AoV
Captain Crimson
Endless Path
Justice Lantern
Bracer of fury
Akarat’s Awakening

Cube: Shield of fury, Ring of Royal Grandeur, Ivory Tower, Stone Gauntlets

Skills: Akakats Champion, judgement, provoke, flash, divine well, blessed ground
passives: finery, holy cause, hold your ground, heavenly strength

Gems are trapped, stricken, esoteric