Anyone interested in buffing Phalanx?

Not to be whiny, but while Crusader sets revolve around sweep attack and other ones etc. I was thinking if they should give Phalanx some love since they have buffed other skills with their sets.

Other than increasing Phalanx’s damage values on their items from 50% to 250% on their shield, helm, and ring, considering other skills have that number, one solution they can do to improve is to include it in the Akkhan set so that they wouldn’t have to do more work either through putting another rune on it etc.

Or if you feel that Phalanx is already overpowered with Akkhan set or LON on or the other items that complement the skill, that’s fine by me. What I’m trying to say is that some of the skills like this one are not being addressed, especially if their goal is to improve build diversity.

Off topic, they have a long way to go to improve Diablo 3 other than addressing Phalanx. but there are many other class skills such as Familiar that they haven’t touched either for an item and there are many legendary items that are currently blank ( this thought may be intentional to the team).

3 Likes

I think I used the skill once, for like 3 levels, and didn’t find it that appealing. So, maybe it might be if it had some oomph.

I find the Crusader, overall, bland and the most boring of all the classes. And, having to drop 20% damage (to use an effective weapon and a shield) is just the topping of tasteless crème.