Anyone annoyed with Triumvirate?

I played a HC toon up and got the AO wand. Was a lot of fun. Finally had a triumvirate drop. No more fun :(. That mechanic is awful

1 Like

It’s annoying at first, but you learn pretty quick just to get in the habit of tossing out a primary periodically to keep it up. I don’t really notice anymore. Forced training I guess.

2 Likes

Don’t use it.

Problem solved.

I second that. However, my “complain” about the orb builds would be more about the distance management to benefit from the orb explosion. This is another habit (positionning) to get while using the energy twister bracers coupled with the aether walker. Takes some time but this build is really worth the effort for fast specs (bounties and speeds rifts).
Watching videos from people mastering it could be an idea to get some “inspiration”. :wink:

It does take some getting used to, but from a frozen orb fanatic, it’s clunky and annoying. Sure, it’s one cast every 8 seconds, but with as often as the game just refuses to register inputs, you could easily see the stacks drop off if you aren’t paying attention. This is far worse with DMO, as the rotation (twister, bubble, stack, damage) already takes too long to set up even if you don’t make any mistakes.