Any way to make this build stronger?

I love this lazy fire-laser build. Even though i have a lot of fire damage (71%), Disintegrate still doesn’t do enough damage to melt weak enemies at T13, what i see is that my Arcane Meteor is the one doing more damage. I just want this build to melt T13 like butter. What do i need to change to make it better? Or should i just give up of Disintegrate?

For some reason the page doesn’t show the right stats, but i have 57% CHC, 474% CHD, 3M of damage with all the three buffs on/active. I reach 5,7M with the 10 stacks from Taeguk.

Build : https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/phosTR-1914/hero/88223474

Thanks in advance.

No, you just need more damage.

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Lexa-2365/hero/93635690

You can look at my girl, in that setup I can go way higher (GR100+ is a non issue for her, so what you want - T13 - is a no brainer). You might think, it’s my primal gear or that she has more paragon at her disposal. Sure those play a part but doesn’t matter too much.

Thing is, no channeling build deals its damage with the channel skill itself, but with ES procs. As for that, you need something fitting and trust me, Arcane Meteor surely is not. You can go for Lightning Meteor for instant drops, which will definetely work better than Star Pact. But normally you should use Meteor Shower, as it is fire damage. But if you really want Disintegrate to do the job, then there are a few things you can do:

First is getting raw damage boosts - easiest way is your amulet:
=> Squirt’s necklace will easily double your current total damage
=> downside is you need strong shields to maintain it
=> I use Blood Bracers and Galvanizing Ward for that

You can also try augmenting gear pieces that have no augmentation yet. But that is not as strong a buff as you might think.

More notable is that Disintegrate loves attack speed. It’s hard to do that, but if you can handle the AP drain, it will be beneficial for the beam to increase your attack speed - if you reach the 1.81 aps breakpoint, you will also have a good match for Etched Sigil procs.

I can easily play T16 with my character setup even if I disable Meteor completely. So my Disintegrate deals notable damage and shreds everything on T16. I can just hold down the button and hop to enemies with Teleport.

2 Likes

Why do you have BoT equipped? I don’t use this gem because my playstyle is more ranged than going close to the enemies. What if i change my Zei’s for Gogok for ATK speed? Yeah, i need to get better stuff, i’ve just returned yesterday to the game and got what i had in my stash to try this build with the gem and not with the LoN set. Also your gear is kinda of perfect, lol. Thanks for helping.

Well, it’s my playstyle. I use Teleport/Calamity to jump right onto my enemies while holding down RMB for Disintegrate. Being close range automatically triggers BotT, so it’s better for me to use it instead of Zei’s. I would use Zei on top of this if it wasn’t a LoD build.Thing is, you need strong shields for this, so that occasional hits don’t go through and make you loose Squirt’s. As for your question, replacing Zei with Gogok? No, I wouldn’t do that.

1 Like

Well, i did and i got more survivability, my toughness goes to 700M because of dodge and the Gogok stacks are refreshed by Storm Armor. The damage seems better and i also changed meteor to fire. I will try to get better gear and then try your build. Thanks again.

I dont know if its possible but i would aim for the 2.01 break point in AS. Get an enchantress to push you over that limit.

I would also replace sparkfling for another spender that etched sigil can drop for you. I think the orbs are popular these days but maybe fire twisters for the buff?

I was playing a similar build in HC and had a partial firebirds set bonus going too.