Any speculation on what's coming tomorrow?

Oh I see. Strange. I mean if it works it should work I would think… hmm. Do you have a mod that never fully uninstalled maybe stepping on things? I dunno… spitballing. That sucks because it’s fun to revisit it from time to time. :grimacing:

The game goes F2P.
:confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

:confetti_ball: :cat2: :computer_mouse: :cat2: :computer_mouse: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

I have never used mods with Diablo 2, ever. So not an option for causing issues. Might be because I had it installed under Win 7 and took the free upgrade to 10 and it messed something up? No idea. If I want to play online I will do the re-install and see if that works. Else, I pester Blizzard.

1 Like

Ohhhh. Yup I bet that’s it.

Really hoping they do something fun for D3 for D2 anniversary. Curious to see what will happen tomorrow.

If there is something for D3 my guess it would be an event where we would get the chance to earn a cosmetic.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/reck0AT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YJyKhBV.jpg

Already added an update to your Items & Crafting sticky.

1 Like

Well, I guess the “rumors” are TRUE! Thank Blizzard for the :Primeval Evils", under feats of strength… I got WINGS!!!

I just hope it is not in D2 because I can’t get my copy to connect to Bnet.

I have this same exact issue. Good to know it wasn’t just me…

Apparently we’ve got some free Baal (From LoD) Wings for logging into D3 so far. There might be some hidden goodies to discover yet. I’ll check Diablo 2 later on to see if they got anything (be a shame if they didn’t).

I speculate.

Disappointment.

1 Like

Was hoping for some kind of in-game event like the Darkening of Tristram, but I guess that was asking for too much.

Wings are nice at least.

1 Like

Ugly is what they are. And what’s with those bones sticking out everywhere??

D1 received the Darkening of Tristram event. D2 received ugly wings.
This is like receiving a pair of socks no my anniversary, just what I wanted.

1 Like

Did you never play Lord of Destruction?

D3 got free Baal wings for D2. D2 got a crashed server. :upside_down_face:

I think there will be something else. Pez said “Events”. Clearly Free wings does not an event make.

An in-game event where we could earn those wings would’ve been nice. But I suppose that would be asking for too much. Regardless, the wings are nice.

1 Like

A timed gauntlet match against all the D2 bosses would’ve been sweet. Like a mini-grift, accessible through a tentacled portal in a specific location.

Uber+ difficulty, to make it a bit of a grind to get them wings. Doable solo but not easy. And maybe a pet of some sort, a mini Baal or baby Mephisto.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with that. I was thinking the same thing. Not likely though.

As for the appearance of the wings - demons are not known to be pretty! They are made of bones, guts, wiggly things, rot, hellfire, etc. I am ok with the wings not being “pretty”. Pretend you ripped them off the back of a demon.

1 Like

“we have some fun activities planned around the upcoming 20th anniversary of Diablo II.”

You’re right. But uh, free wings isn’t an activity.